Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trading Randy to the Redskins is out of the question

Originally posted by RandyMoss84

There is no way in hell that Randy is going to be traded to the Redskins for draft picks or players because Gibbs like high characters players on the team and Randy isn't a high character guy so Gibbs doesn't want to do anything with Randy.

I agree with you said, I also think that it would be hard to pay him the money that is due to him!!

Originally posted by red21skins

Not true. Gibbs has coached many players before that have had problems on and off the field. You have to be crazy to think Randy Moss would not help us put points on the board.

It's not? I thought Gibbs like high characters guys, I thought I heard of it somewhere, maybe I am wrong. No, I know Randy will help your offense and who would love to see Randy torch the Cowboys cornerbacks twice a year? :D

There is no way in hell that Randy is going to be traded to the Redskins for draft picks or players because Gibbs like high characters players on the team and Randy isn't a high character guy so Gibbs doesn't want to do anything with Randy.

:doh: :doh:

First off, you know nothing about Joe Gibbs. If you did, you wouldn't say such stupid things. Do you not remember John Riggins? Dexter Manly? Mark Mosley? Maybe you don't remember them, but surely, you've heard about them? Read about them? Seen SUPER BOWL HIGHLIGHTS? These were some of the most UNcharacter characters IN THE GAME at that time! Gibbs had no problem getting along with them. 3 Titles later...

Secondly, please be sure to have an idea of what you are talking about period. If Randy Moss were to become a Redskin, it wouldn't necessarily be totally Gibbs' decision. Snyder would most likely have something to say about it. I'm willing to bet that Snyder would easily offer him half his fortune for Moss. Stupidly, yes. But he would still do it. Convinced that Moss would solve all the problems, regardless of his off-field & on-field antics. That can be solved (in his mind) on the right team. Washington being that team.

Personally, as I have said so often, I love Randy Moss. He's creative, he's standoffish, & he produces when he is healthy. Minnesota is a good system for him, but he would look GREAT across the field from Coles! It would solve some major issues here in the passing game. Actually, all the way around on offense. With a big threat like that (2, to be exact), that would open up the whole field, allowing Portis a little more leway. So, the run game would improve a bit as well. From 1300+. I can live with that.

If Moss scored a TD as a Redskin against the hated Dallas Cowboys & it happened to be his 3rd TD of the game, sealing a win, & we were playing them in Dallas, if he ran over to the Dallas star in the helmet in the endzone & acted like he was urinating on it, I would be the happiest man alive! If he wants to moon them on every CATCH, I would find that funny. Overdoing it, but funny, all the same.

Third & finally, please God, learn some frickin' GRAMMAR! Hire a Tutor if need be! Dear God! :doh:

Oh, and BTW, :vikesuck: :owned:

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

:doh: :doh:

First off, you know nothing about Joe Gibbs. If you did, you wouldn't say such stupid things. Do you not remember John Riggins? Dexter Manly? Mark Mosley? Maybe you don't remember them, but surely, you've heard about them? Read about them? Seen SUPER BOWL HIGHLIGHTS? These were some of the most UNcharacter characters IN THE GAME at that time! Gibbs had no problem getting along with them. 3 Titles later...

Secondly, please be sure to have an idea of what you are talking about period. If Randy Moss were to become a Redskin, it wouldn't necessarily be totally Gibbs' decision. Snyder would most likely have something to say about it. I'm willing to bet that Snyder would easily offer him half his fortune for Moss. Stupidly, yes. But he would still do it. Convinced that Moss would solve all the problems, regardless of his off-field & on-field antics. That can be solved (in his mind) on the right team. Washington being that team.

Personally, as I have said so often, I love Randy Moss. He's creative, he's standoffish, & he produces when he is healthy. Minnesota is a good system for him, but he would look GREAT across the field from Coles! It would solve some major issues here in the passing game. Actually, all the way around on offense. With a big threat like that (2, to be exact), that would open up the whole field, allowing Portis a little more leway. So, the run game would improve a bit as well. From 1300+. I can live with that.

If Moss scored a TD as a Redskin against the hated Dallas Cowboys & it happened to be his 3rd TD of the game, sealing a win, & we were playing them in Dallas, if he ran over to the Dallas star in the helmet in the endzone & acted like he was urinating on it, I would be the happiest man alive! If he wants to moon them on every CATCH, I would find that funny. Overdoing it, but funny, all the same.

Third & finally, please God, learn some frickin' GRAMMAR! Hire a Tutor if need be! Dear God! :doh:

Oh, and BTW, :vikesuck: :owned:

This is the PRESENT, not the PAST, I'm sure after Gibbs had John Riggins, Dexter Manly, and Mark Mosley who were low character guys, Gibbs don't want low character guys on his current team anymore. Got it? Good!

This is the PRESENT, not the PAST, I'm sure after Gibbs had John Riggins, Dexter Manly, and Mark Mosley who were low character guys, Gibbs don't want low character guys on his current team anymore. Got it? Good!

How on Earth do you get from your bed to the computer without accidentally killing yourself by tripping over something & falling on a rake or something? You are a flat out MORON!

"Duuhh, why would, duuh, duuh, Joe, duuh, Gibbth, duuh, want Ran, duuh, Randy Moth, duuuuhh?" :doh:

Why wouldn't he?

http://www.redskins.com/team/cprofile.jsp?id=46

Gibbs, who coached the team from 1981 to 1992, turned the Redskins into an NFL dynasty during his first tenure. He led the Redskins to four Super Bowls--winning three titles--and accumulated a 124-60 record during regular-season play and an amazing 16-5 post-season record (.789 win percentage). No Redskins coach in history has enjoyed such success on the playing field.

He did all that with those degenerates on the team. Tell me again why he wouldn't want that kind of success again?

Grow up, for God's sake.

:vikesuck: Got it? Good!

How on Earth do you get from your bed to the computer without accidentally killing yourself by tripping over something & falling on a rake or something? You are a flat out MORON!

"Duuhh, why would, duuh, duuh, Joe, duuh, Gibbth, duuh, want Ran, duuh, Randy Moth, duuuuhh?" :doh:

Why wouldn't he?

http://www.redskins.com/team/cprofile.jsp?id=46

He did all that with those degenerates on the team. Tell me again why he wouldn't want that kind of success again?

Grow up, for God's sake.

:vikesuck: Got it? Good!

Because the Redskins suck and always choke against the Cowboys? Got it? Good!

Ok, I'm done with you. You are obviously not interested in an adult conversation. If I were you, I would straighten up real fast. This ain't the place to be that stupid. That said,

"Welcome to CSA's Ignore List. You are the 1st Vikings fan to enter. Please note that once inside the box, you may never leave. We like to call it...'Hotel California.' For your listening pleasure, we will have a full CD Marathon this upcoming millenium. We will be starting with Yanni's first years, followed by Michael Bolton: a Decade in Ten Years-The extended version. This is a recording. Goodbye! Get it? Good."

:vikesuck: :owned:

Secondly, please be sure to have an idea of what you are talking about period. If Randy Moss were to become a Redskin, it wouldn't necessarily be totally Gibbs' decision. Snyder would most likely have something to say about it.

You do realize that Gibbs is Team President & Synder now defers everything to Gibbs. The only say Synder has in football related issues is to act as the tiebreaker on personal decisions & to write checks.

IF Moss were to become a 'Skin, it would be Joe's decision.

And the reason you walked off the field when you got beat by our team a few weeks ago was?

:slap:

The Redskins suck, you should know that, I mean come on, the number 2 defense letting a 7th round wide receiver catching the game winning touchdown in Dallas last year? That is just pathetic, you should be ashamed of your team!!!

Hmmm. Your team let the 30th ranked offense score 21 points against them.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

You do realize that Gibbs is Team President & Synder now defers everything to Gibbs. The only say Synder has in football related issues is to act as the tiebreaker on personal decisions & to write checks.

IF Moss were to become a 'Skin, it would be Joe's decision.

Yes, but Gibbs has made it clear that he is Coach for now & won't take the role of President until after he retires from coaching...again. I have no reason not to believe him. Plus, anytime someone asks him who makes the ultimate decision on players, he says that they ALL make that decision, even Cerrato. Whose to say that Snyder wouldn't be able to talk him into it. I'm sure he could, IF that were the direction we were going (as much as I would love it, I don't see Moss coming here, just so we're clear. This is ALL hypothetical :)).

:vikesuck:

The Redskins suck, you should know that, I mean come on, the number 2 defense letting a 7th round wide receiver catching the game winning touchdown in Dallas last year? That is just pathetic, you should be ashamed of your team!!!

Like the Vikings getting knocked out of the playoffs by the Cardinals the year before on the last play of the game? Listen, if I thought for a second that you were actually a Vikings fan (rumor has it that they actually exist, though I have never met one) and not a trolling Cowboys turd with the standard sub-standard understanding of football, I would remind you that the Vikings have wone nothing in the 40 odd years of the franchise, that the Herschel Walker trade was the worst in the history of civilized sport dating back to classical Greece, and that the man you currently have as your head coach happens to separated at birth from the man who changes my oil, but they couldn't be one and the same. My car guy makes more than McCombs is paying his twin to be the Vikes head coach...

Archived