Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Is it just me, or does that guy look a little too much like Rudy Guilianni?  Also, mostly unrelated, but I'm not sure if I spelled Rudy's last name correct, but when I right-clicked on it for spelling suggestions the only suggestion that came up was "Anilingus".  I swear this happened.
125_Guilianni.png.f539cdf84f161b977f7076a365894948.png

• Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paint Drying

Paint Drying is a 2016 British experimental protest film that was produced, directed and shot by Charlie Shackleton. He created the film to protest against film censorship in the United Kingdom and the sometimes-prohibitive cost to independent filmmakers which the British Board of Film Classification's (BBFC) classification requirement imposes. The film consists of 607 minutes (10 hours and 7 minutes) of a static view of white paint drying on a brick wall. Shackleton made the film to force the BBFC to watch all ten hours to give the film an age rating classification. 

Click on the link for more

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Kansas will redesign its planned 2024 license plate after hundreds of people complained it doesn’t represent the state

f_webp

Kansas is going back to the drawing board after hundreds of people blasted the state’s new license plate design for next year, with many saying it resembled those of other states and a rival state university from neighboring Missouri.

“I’ve heard you loud and clear,” Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly said in a statement Tuesday. “Elected officials should be responsive to their constituents, which is why we are adjusting the process so Kansans can provide direct input on our state’s next license plate.”

One major complaint is the colors of the design— wheat-yellow colored background with black and dark blue text— were too similar to the color scheme of the University of Missouri, a rival to the University of Kansas, according to governor spokesperson Brianna Johnson.

When asked about the plate being draped in colors used by the University of Missouri, Johnson responded in an email, “Technically the colors were navy and yellow with black digits (not Mizzou colors) but on social media, everything looked black.”

Meanwhile, the governor’s Facebook post announcing the design on November 22 received comments criticizing the design’s lack of originality

“Please give us Kansans the opportunity to choose from a few designs that are unique & reflect our Kansas pride. Why would any of us want Mizzou’s colors on our plates?

Click on the link for the full article

27 minutes ago, China said:

Kansas will redesign its planned 2024 license plate after hundreds of people complained it doesn’t represent the state

f_webp

Kansas is going back to the drawing board after hundreds of people blasted the state’s new license plate design for next year, with many saying it resembled those of other states and a rival state university from neighboring Missouri.

“I’ve heard you loud and clear,” Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly said in a statement Tuesday. “Elected officials should be responsive to their constituents, which is why we are adjusting the process so Kansans can provide direct input on our state’s next license plate.”

One major complaint is the colors of the design— wheat-yellow colored background with black and dark blue text— were too similar to the color scheme of the University of Missouri, a rival to the University of Kansas, according to governor spokesperson Brianna Johnson.

When asked about the plate being draped in colors used by the University of Missouri, Johnson responded in an email, “Technically the colors were navy and yellow with black digits (not Mizzou colors) but on social media, everything looked black.”

Meanwhile, the governor’s Facebook post announcing the design on November 22 received comments criticizing the design’s lack of originality

“Please give us Kansans the opportunity to choose from a few designs that are unique & reflect our Kansas pride. Why would any of us want Mizzou’s colors on our plates?

Click on the link for the full article

I thought it was NYs plate for a minute

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...