Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Not sure how to do videos. Let me know if this doesn't work for you guys. I'm trying to make it so you can just click onthe image and it will justplay from here and not take you to my photobucket account. If that all I can do I might be better off just posting the link.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That was awesome.

It video didn't play on this page, but clicking on it took me to the video page on the Photobucket account.

Not sure how to do videos. Let me know if this doesn't work for you guys. I'm trying to make it so you can just click onthe image and it will justplay from here and not take you to my photobucket account. If that all I can do I might be better off just posting the link.

:laugh:

"Senator, why did the front of the tanker fall off?"

"Well, a wave hit it."

"Is that unusual?"

"At sea? Chance in a million."

Classic.

:laugh:

"Senator, why did the front of the tanker fall off?"

"Well, a wave hit it."

"Is that unusual?"

"At sea? Chance in a million."

Classic.

Yeah, I like the part where he mentions their standards inlcude not building an Oil Tanker out of cardboard.

th_frontfelloff.jpg

:laugh: :applause: :applause: :applause:

th_frontfelloff.jpg

That was hilarious.

"How is this one different from the other tankers?"

"Well the front fell off for starters"...

"So you're saying this had no effect on the environment"

No, no effect, the environment is fine, we towed the ship out of the environment.

So you towed it to another environment

No it's not in the environment at all. What's there is nothing there but water, fish,.. birds..."

"And"

"20,000 tons of oil and..

"And.."

And a fire. But the environment is fine."

~Bang