Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

OK. STOP THIS BS NOW. There are plenty of other threads that you can go to or start to argue religion.

Yes it got posted here. YES it may be offensive to some Christians. I am a practicing Christian and simply ignored it. Does not the bible teach tolerance?

PLEASE take it elsewhere. I REFUSE to let the argumentalists on this forum **** up this thread.

:rant:

Sorry, but you'll be decimated if you get into a scripture battle.....

Don't pull a "turn the other cheek" quote out of context figuring God encourages 'spiritual anger/righteousness"

That pic was out of line.....I've seen funny sacreligious photoshops before and this one doesn't qualify.

So tell me, what qualifies you as the board resident King of all knowledge that is biblical. Also, don't put words in my mouth, I never said nor figured that God encourages spiritial anger/righteousness. I said that if he had done something wrong, he will be judged on his judgement day.

Me saying to "turn the other cheek" was not used out of context. It's a message board and when someone points out that something offends them, they are asking for an argument. They had a choice to let it go or not look at it, but instead they look at it and feel the need to ***** about it. I am not saying that I like it or agree with it, but you don't hear me ****ing about it.