Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Not bad, kid, but the wings are wrong. Darth Vader never flew a TIE Fighter (the hexagonal straight wings). He flew his own Custom TIE, with bent wings:

dvtie.jpg

A normal TIE Fighter pilot would look like this:

tie%20esb.jpg

But because you're in a wheelchair, you get a 7 out of 10 for creativity. I know, I'm a buzzkill.
Edited by Hitman21ST

But because you're in a wheelchair, you get a 7 out of 10 for creativity. I know, I'm a buzzkill.

As for advancing the thread though:

I think you need to delete that one for being the pic equivalent of circumventing the profanity filters, which would give you "mother****er" instead of with just one asterisk in the middle.

Edited by Bliz

I think you need to delete that one for being the pic equivalent of circumventing the profanity filters, which would give you "mother****er" instead of with just one asterisk in the middle.

I was under the impression that it was only actual posters who couldn't do that, but pics were OK.

I'll talk to a mod about it. Thanks for the heads up though.

i wish i could bottle this feeling.for all ES to experience

my wife and i are on C470 gong west in Denver, all 4 windows down doing 80mph. sunny not a cloud. ive had like 7 shots of cognac, im passengr side CHLLING. My wfe has long hoop earrings and her hair down flowing in the wind. im tipsy and the warm breeze is hitting my face.

gong to see this is the.end at a dinner theater where im gonna have wings a burger and multiple drnks

i probably wont remember this post later so whatever. go skins

• Like 4

i wish i could bottle this feeling.for all ES to experience

my wife and i are on C470 gong west in Denver, all 4 windows down doing 80mph. sunny not a cloud. ive had like 7 shots of cognac, im passengr side CHLLING. My wfe has long hoop earrings and her hair down flowing in the wind. im tipsy and the warm breeze is hitting my face.

gong to see this is the.end at a dinner theater where im gonna have wings a burger and multiple drnks

i probably wont remember this post later so whatever. go skins

Instant classic brother.  Be safe and have fun.

Re: "No Cheese in Hamburger"

why do you keep going there dude?  Really?  It's amazing with how many people got there start in fast food how you see blow ups like this all of the time.  I get mad but I could never yell at someone like that.  What a child.

Re: "No Cheese in Hamburger"

why do you keep going there dude?  Really?  It's amazing with how many people got there start in fast food how you see blow ups like this all of the time.  I get mad but I could never yell at someone like that.  What a child.

Dude has mommy issues...