Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf7IhbTW2Vc&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf7IhbTW2Vc&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Gosh Devastate and Titaw, it must be nice to be born perfect, huh?

Like I said, I know it's wrong, but it had me laughing. I'm not gonna get uptight because a clever picture is controversial. For example, would I be pissed if my kids were in a play that was a version of Scarface, but I still found it funny as hell.

Would I ever make an ultra-Downy picture, no, but I'll still find it humorous.

That's Alistair Overeem. If you wanna see some people get mauled by knees to the face, look him up. Scariest looking **** in any fight sport.

I meet him in person, the guy is a man beast. Seeing him up close, you feel like you're next to an animal. The funny thing is he's really cool and calm when he talks.

When you go up to him and say hello, you expect this snarl but then he says "hi" with kinda a squeaky voice. I wouldn't say that to his face but its odd.