Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

In this morning's WP:

Officers say 19-year-old Jaimie Goodson broke into an apartment on Saturday and had bagged numerous items from throughout the home and placed them near the entrance.

Officers, called to the scene for a burglary in progress, found Goodson asleep on a bed.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/local-breaking-news/maryland/burglar-caught-napping-on-the.html

It's a funny vid, I wish I could have left it up. I did not see the giant **** that rhymes with MUCK at the end of the video,

While I would take no responsibility if the mods disagreed, I think you can leave the link itself (just not the embedded youtube video) up, along with a warning that it is NSFW, if that's the case.

It was the first three letters, then a backwards "K", the an i and a u. Whether it would be allowed could be debatable (maybe as a link instead of an embedded vid), but Boss Hogg did an excellent job of considering the "err on the side of caution" suggestion mentioned in Rule 13. Well done, Boss Hogg!

If anybody really wants to see it, a google search of the word plus "producoes" will turn it up pretty easily.

Edited by Mark The Homer

Not "fake" but not a school play either....

If I'm not mistaken it was a production done to show the stuff kids are exposed to these days....

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/30/scarface-elementary-school-viral-video/

Instead, it's the work of director Marc Klasfeld and Rockhard Films who did the videos for Lady Gaga's "Pokerface" and Adam Lambert's "For Your Entertainment." It was produced in L.A. within the last few weeks and the audience members were a mix of cast family members, colleagues and friends.

As for Lil' Tony and his co-stars, they were selected through a casting agent known for finding child actor look-alikes for adult stars.

A good viral video is one that goes on for awhile until the secrets behind producing it finally come out. This one ran out of steam too early. Although it's probably the most obvious fake viral video ever, so maybe it's for the best.

Edited by Spartacus87