Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

whoa, is this a gay marriage?

That's so funny. I was just thinking about those two a while ago. I had to go to Winn Dixie to save money and all the trailor t---um-----well, lets just say I used to shop at a much more high end grocery store. Lots of big white chicks with malnurished black and white guys. What's up with that. If your a man and weigh right at the century mark you must have have a grander woman?

Bigmike, that hockey one is funny as ****! But that one with the guy licking the girls brains is pretty gross, even though its obviously a Halloween costume. Just a look at that pic made me want to :puke:

its from heroes...the guy licking the brains took her skull off to look in her brain and find her powers.

Bigmike, that hockey one is funny as ****! But that one with the guy licking the girls brains is pretty gross, even though its obviously a Halloween costume. Just a look at that pic made me want to :puke:

yup, they're definitely doing it for Halloween, they're not professional actors or anything like that.;)

The conversation went something like thisā€¦

Iranian Air Defense Radar: ā€˜Unknown aircraft at (location unknown), you are in Iranian airspace. Identify yourself.ā€™

Aircraft: ā€˜This is a United States aircraft. I am in Iraqi airspace.ā€™

Air Defense Radar: ā€˜ You are in Iranian airspace. If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!ā€™

Aircraft: ā€˜This is a United States Marine Corps FA-18 fighter. Send ā€˜em up, Iā€™ll wait!ā€™

Air Defense Radar: (no response ā€¦ total silence)