Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

As long as you guys keep the pressure on the noobs or the numbnutz, and good funny keeps getting posted, I expect all moderators can justify keeping it running.

When stalwart, valued, members like China can apologize and continue posting with good spirits and equally valued wild-ass-crazies-but-good-guys like Ron Jermey "get it" have alway "got it" and will keep telling it to others, and their examples are emualted by so many here, it really helps keep this deal running. :applause:

So keep it straight and keep the effing mods out of this thread unless they're gonna post funny stuff!!!:laugh:

Baby V has taken the internets away from our home...........she broked the jack into our computer....i'll be back someday (at work now, but cant post much here)...........keep up the good fight!!11......DOWN W/the nOObs - UP SCUMBAG !!!1

My question is...how do these girls not see these dumbasses' oompa-loompa ass faces and not laugh?

I mean, who can take them seriously?

I imagine you could make a million of those motivational posters titled "High School" and they would be along the same lines of what you're talking about.