Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should we trade for Moss??? (for Smoot or Lavar)

I would love Moss, but not for Lavar.

For the record, the whole walking off the field story is the most overblown load of BS I've ever heard, everyone here should know that that game was OVER!

Moss is a head case, but IF Gibbs can reign him in, he would do wonders for Ramsey and our whole offense

There is no way L.A can get traded. He makes too much $$$$$ for any team to pick up his contract. This has been talked about befor on 980 AM. LAVAR ARRINGTON IS NOT GOING TO BE BE TRADED! The cap hit that a team would take for him is too much. :coach:

I dont like it. Gibbs may have had players people think are head cases (Manley and Riggins) but they did their jobs on the field. Gibbs never had to question if either one was focusing on the game or taking plays off. :rolleyes: Give Jacobs a chance or draft Edwards. Williams will probably be gone before we pick. Team before talent.

Originally posted by illone

We are NOT trading Lavar. Anyone to suggest such a thing is a blasphemer and should be banned:laugh:

You may be on to something...

The next person to suggest trading/cutting LaVar should be banned... I'm on the bandwagon! :)

on the flip side, i think it would be a stretch for us to think we've got something moss would be interested in either -- do you honestly think he's at home betting on the skins being contenders -- he's all about his own ego and, though he would jump ship from the vikings, probably only to a team like philly or pittsburgh

however, it would be cool to have him on our team just for the simple sake of having him duel with T.O. -- that would be classic

Originally posted by Monk in the Hall!

I keep hearing people talk about the Skins considering Moss. It sounds kind of scary.. but I am interested.

Question:

1) Is it cap possible with a Lavar Trade?

2) What other scenarios could we get him for?

3) Do we want him?

4) Will he be a Redskin next year?

sorry but someone that walks off the field when the game isn't over has no room on a joe gibbs team

Sorry if my title implied some scoop- I changed my title.

I realize Lavar is essentially cannot be traded (what would the cap hit be by the why- 15Million plus?)

I would not think it wise to bring in a "me-me" guy to the skins. But, damn, Moss has so many skills. Maybe Gibbs could help "transform" Moss like he did Riggo (he of the one year hold out for better pay).

Would we give Smoot (franchised) and Garner for Moss? Bet they would want a pick also... sounds like the Hershall Walker deal all over again. But, its Moss...

Archived