Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs on MNL just said....

Saqs

That both Culpeper and Bennet came up to him after the game and told him that that defense was awesome and that they (Minnesota) were totally confused as to what they were showing.

Also, Springs is only the 3rd player in history to lead his team in sacks and INTs in the same season. The other 2 players are Junior Seau and Joey Porter.

Springs is great when healthy....I hope he says that way next year too:D

Now smootie.....:nono:.....He needs to play and not worry about getting paid so much......he's never gonna win a ring because he wants $$$. The only teams that can sign him are the sorry broke teams going knowwhere. Remember last season A. Winfield, B. Taylor, & t. vincent.......all above Avg. corners who signed with avg teams.....

Originally posted by Blondie

And at this time last year, who would have thought we would have the number 1 defense........and ending at the number 3.

Who would have thought?

Blondie

Oh, I would've thought it.

But I would've thought it would happen because our #3-ranked Joe Gibbs Magic Youth Restoring Offense was keeping the ball away from our opponents.

Originally posted by Larry

Oh, I would've thought it.

But I would've thought it would happen because our #3-ranked Joe Gibbs Magic Youth Restoring Offense was keeping the ball away from our opponents.

But at this time last year, Joe Gibbs wasn't on our chart. We just had finished with Double S and none of us HAD A CLUE he would suddenly call in from a golf course and quit........thus opening the door for Gibbs.

That is what I meant by "this time last year."

Blondie

Originally posted by Wicked99

best part was when springs said he feels bad for the defensive backs in denver cuz they are gonna get torched next week vs indy. take that chum... i mean champ.

lol. yeah. And he actually said they're going to get "barbecued".

Originally posted by Wicked99

best part was when springs said he feels bad for the defensive backs in denver cuz they are gonna get torched next week vs indy. take that chum... i mean champ.

Sean said that? Ahahaha! Ouch...

Sean is the man. He was a diamond in the rough hiding in Seattle. Champ had a catchy name, and he was pretty athletic - our best player on our sh*tty teams. But I always thought he was overrated. Hell, he's rated 95 to 100 in all the xbox games. Gimme a break.

Originally posted by bubba9497

because the OFFENSE couldn't score point :doh:

ugh

or in some of the games we lost our D gave up the game winning score take the Dallas and Cleaveland games and those plays and we are in the playoffs.

So lets stop saying how great our d was, yes they had a great year but they are also to blame in why we are not in the playoffs.

The question is if Joe figures out what to do (bring someone to help) can the D play just as good as they did this year next year?

Originally posted by jbooma

or in some of the games we lost our D gave up the game winning score take the Dallas and Cleaveland games and those plays and we are in the playoffs.

So lets stop saying how great our d was, yes they had a great year but they are also to blame in why we are not in the playoffs.

The question is if Joe figures out what to do (bring someone to help) can the D play just as good as they did this year next year?

give me a f**king break... the skins aren't in the playoffs because of the brunell experiment and weak offense in general. the defense held its own the whole season, even with key injuries. it's not their fault the offense could only manage to score over 20 points in 3 out of the 16 games. given the amount of time they were on the field and the bad situations that they were often put in i would say that the defense couldn't have played much better than they did.

Archived