Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs on MNL just said....

Saqs

Originally posted by jbooma

Bubba bashing would be our defense stinks, man sometimes i wonder about you. You have even quoted me saying our d had a great season. Give it up, just because I mention our D wasn't perfect you get upset :laugh: you can't deny those two plays, yes there are many other plays that we can point out, but the two i mentioned pretty much ended games, and our defense didn't play like the normally do

do you even read what you post? seriously I wonder about you sometimes.

The only late score that the Skins gave up on D was the cowboy game. But using your logic ( :laugh: ) we should blame the defense for all the loses because they screwed up and allowed more points than the offense scored (even though they had what.,,, three games they didn't give up a TD).

give it up. you've stuck your foot in your mouth once again.

Originally posted by jbooma

yes i agree our offense didn't do much this year but it didn't take a great offense to get bmore in the superbowl

Baltimore still put up over 30 points 4 times and over 20 points 7 times and had a total points scored of 93 more than ours this season. With an offense like ours Baltimore would have finished 8-8 at best.

If our offense was as good as theirs we would have won at least 10 games. Our defense actually gave up 20 points just twice, Baltimores in their SB year gave up 20 points 3 times and actually gave up 36 to the Jags. If our offense wasn't giving away almost a TD a game early in the season our opponents total points would be a quite a bit lower also.

Archived