Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all Skins fans in AZ! (Merged)

illone

So we are going to send you the money to make a bulk purchase of the tix correct?.......

The weather here is going to be perfect guys.......I moved here in december.....

Now I know it's early but I'm too excited to wait......Are we going to meet at the "BanderSnatch" then go to the game or meet in the parking lot a couple hours earlier?

This just made my day bro.......

The President (me) will be there,on my right wil be The Mayor. On my left, the CEO.

Thats right boys, the three co-founders of the DTC will be there.

Probably more.

When our website is up, we will have a list of all atendees.

We be taking AZ stadium over in 2005, DTC BABY!

Originally posted by illone

Update!

Just found this while browsing:

http://www.azcardinals.com/tickets/group.html

Just called the Cards front office to find out some more info. He said the Skins game is gonna be towards the end of the season, imagine gorgeous weather! That's all he would give me but the schedule comes out in an hour anyways.

Now, if we can get 50 or more people in our group then we can get a field pass as well as Group representation on the JUMBOTRON!

This is going to be a good time, guys. Don't buy your tickets yet as we are officially the FIRST group to inquire about tickets to the Skins game. We are looking at a great discount for all involved and tickets go on sale in late May/early June.

DO NOT BUY YOUR TIX YET!

I would have to say that finding 50 people will be an easy task. I am going to contact the Southern CA division, which I know will bring a minimum of 25 people. You may see several people join this thread in the next 24 hours.

;)

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

So we are going to send you the money to make a bulk purchase of the tix correct?.......

The weather here is going to be perfect guys.......I moved here in december.....

Now I know it's early but I'm too excited to wait......Are we going to meet at the "BanderSnatch" then go to the game or meet in the parking lot a couple hours earlier?

Yea KB. I'll take care of purchasing the tix as soon as they go on sale. So far we have about 12 locked and loaded, and 14 maybes. Will need 50 total to get the best deal and obtain the field pass.

extremeskins takeover!

The weather is going to be gorgeous in December!

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

I would have to say that finding 50 people will be an easy task. I am going to contact the Southern CA division, which I know will bring a minimum of 25 people. You may see several people join this thread in the next 24 hours.

;)

Excellent......

this list is gonna be huge:cheers:

:cardsuck:

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

;)

Excellent news. :cheers:

Originally posted by halter91

I'm a maybe, and there is a thread on the Fed Field about an away game trip. Sounds like a plan. What is the closest hotel, airport??

There is one airport PHX, Skyharbor International. Any hotel in tempe will be close.

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

As of now, the DTC will be driving down from Vegas on Saturday afternoon. We will begin the takeover on Saturday night and follow it through until the game ends.

This will be a 1:00 game on the west coast for those who need a reminder of the time change.

Arizona does not observe daylight savings. It will be a 2 pm game.

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

hey ill be there twice! :laugh:

Kingbrice. Can you explain this group purchase to me a little bit more? Does this mean the tickets will be slightly reduced in price? Also, will they be good seats? Lastly, Once you purchase them, are you willing to mail individuals tickets to them upon us sending you a check? I ask because you never know for us out of towners, if something at the last minute comes up and we can't make the tailgate, and that way we still have our tickets to get into the stadium without having to call you and find you and going through all of that mess.

Originally posted by NoCalMike

Kingbrice. Can you explain this group purchase to me a little bit more? Does this mean the tickets will be slightly reduced in price? Also, will they be good seats? Lastly, Once you purchase them, are you willing to mail individuals tickets to them upon us sending you a check? I ask because you never know for us out of towners, if something at the last minute comes up and we can't make the tailgate, and that way we still have our tickets to get into the stadium without having to call you and find you and going through all of that mess.

Yes, much better price, group affiliation, possible field pass before the game and GREAT seats.

I will know more in June but Extremeskins is the first one on the list for Group rate at this game. In other words we will have pretty much any seats we want.

I was thinking the best seats would be the lower level right behind the Redskins bench:D

Tix don't go on sale until late May/early June so I will update everyone when the Cards front office guy calls me back.

I initially told him 25 people in the group and he said tickets would be about $52 - $68, but then he said there is a further reduction @ 50 people so that is why I posted that our goal is 50!

If people would like me to mail their tix directly to them, that will not be a problem at all. I could probably have the Cards ticket office mail them to you directly when I make the purchase, but either way you can get your tickets ahead of time if you need them.

Okay guys, we are nearing on our goal. Half-way there with eight months to go.

Archived