Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all Skins fans in AZ! (Merged)

illone

UPDATE. Tix now on sale!!!

I am now sending out Paypal requests to everyone who is getting tickets for the AZ game. Please take care of this ASAP. Tickets are on hold until Wednesday at 2pm. I would like to have the money in by this weekend.

List updated.

SocalSkins 6

NoCalMike 4

denverdan 2

timitim 5

dchogs 2/4

chewy 3

kevinb. 1

halter 2

danbee 3

qb_18 13+

TXredskins44 1

skinsfan44 1

kingbrice 2

illone 2

kingjeramy 2

idahofan 2

wallyG3 2

redskinette_vic 3

ngrubb8242 2

chickenlipper 2

60 confirmed;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned to this thread for more information, I will update daily as new information comes in and more people sign up!

So here is the skinny thus far:

On Sunday, December 11th at 2pm Arizona time our Washington Redskins travel here to Phoenix, AZ to take on the AZ Cardinals in what could be a very important game for us in conference standings.

I am heading up a group buy for ALL parties, the number we are shooting for is 50 or more total Extremeskiners to tailgate and party here in Tempe. The more the merrier and also the more people who sign up the better deal we can get on tickets!

We will be purchasing tickets in late May/early June so no need to panic just yet. That is when the "group buy" tickets go on sale. Extremeskins is the first group on the list, so we will get good seats. I expect tickets to be $50 - $75 each.

Here is the URL for information about the Group Buy that I am going after. CLICK HERE Everything is already in motion. I have my name as the point of contact and Extremeskins is the group name. The seats that I will be shooting for are directly behind the Redskins bench.

http://www.azcardinals.com/tickets/stadium_views.html

Click the above link, it's a flash deal that let's you scroll over each section of the stadium and see what the view is like from each section. I am shooting for section 27 as of now.

As of today, Kevin B. is the official point of contact for travel information as well as hotels, lodging etc. I think he may be looking into getting a group buy on lodging, so contact him via PM or this thread to get more info on that.

We are also looking into starting a group on Google or Yahoo to keep everyone abreast of the situation. Stay tuned for more info!

I will be your main point of contact for ticket information and group buy information.

Feel free to PM myself or Kevin B. with any questions or just post in this thread!

Look forward to seeing all of you at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe this winter!

:logo::point2sky :helmet:

The year after the last SuperBowl, I went to Sun Devel stadium to watch the Skins play the Cards. We went real early and just walked into the stadium. No one said a word, then we went on the field and played catch with Rypien and shag some balls for Lohmiller. We eventually walked out of the stadium and came back a few minutes later and gave them our tickets. Tickets were cheap compared to Fedex. Sat on the 50 yard line upper deck and went down to field level after the 3rd Quarter. they have like a sidewalk the circles the stadium. We were real close to the players.

Originally posted by dchogs

i'll put it on my calendar. count me in as a definite maybe :). where can one find the schedule for next year?

We don't know the date yet, just know that AZ is on our "away" schedule for 2005. I'm hoping it's in October/November because anytime before that it's still 100 degrees here:doh:

Originally posted by illone

We don't know the date yet, just know that AZ is on our "away" schedule for 2005. I'm hoping it's in October/November because anytime before that it's still 100 degrees here:doh:

that's what i thought, but y'all seemed so sure :). as soon as the dates come out, i'll lobby hard for a road trip. i might even do the dishes and the laundry for a month to better my bargaining position.

• 1 month later...

Ok here's the updated list:

SoCal---------------------- maybe

DUSTINMFOX-------------$$$ maybe

Oldskool-------------------should be there

AzSkinsFan63------------maybe

dchogs ------------------maybe

GloryDaysGrill -------------maybe

IbleedBurgundyNGold---- maybe

Jimbo-------------------------Maybe ( weather )

illone -----------------------will be there

MrSilverMaC----------------maybe???

qb18_200400 ------------ most likely

Queenbrice ---------------will be there

redskin56 ------------------maybe

SoCal ------------------------ maybe

thito_da_skins_fan -------will be there

UtahSkinsFanatic ----------maybe

WallyG3 ----------------------will be there

Originally posted by Jimbo

Count me as a maybe. If the weather doesn't suck, I can make the drive from Colorado. :fingersx:

Even if it is 100+ I was told it feels like 85 florida weather....

I think the heat is easier to deal with than cold but I'd rather be cold.....

I picked a good place climate wise to live......

Ok....jimbo...maybe....

Archived