Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all Skins fans in AZ! (Merged)

illone

I am passing along the link to this thread to my Redskins fan pals from the Sportsbar I go to.......maybe they will want to get in on this too, I will let you know.

You know what would be extremely helpful. Someone from Arizona that knows more about this process then me, if you could type up some sort of MEMO, explaining what exactly you are trying to organize, how it works, the process, tickets, hotels, what it includes, the willingness to mail people their tickets etc......

That way instead of trying to relay info back and forth to my friends, one question at a time, I can email them the typed up memo which can be read.

Anyone interested in doing that for me?

Originally posted by NoCalMike

I am passing along the link to this thread to my Redskins fan pals from the Sportsbar I go to.......maybe they will want to get in on this too, I will let you know.

You know what would be extremely helpful. Someone from Arizona that knows more about this process then me, if you could type up some sort of MEMO, explaining what exactly you are trying to organize, how it works, the process, tickets, hotels, what it includes, the willingness to mail people their tickets etc......

That way instead of trying to relay info back and forth to my friends, one question at a time, I can email them the typed up memo which can be read.

Anyone interested in doing that for me?

No problem, Mike.

I'll have something more concrete in the Summer when tickets go on sale. Also, someone else mentioned finding out where the team hotel is as many posters who are traveling from out of town want to stay there.

As soon as we have complete information on everything we will get a professional invite typed up and e-mailed to everyone who is interested. In the meantime you can stay tuned to this thread for info as it becomes available.

Also, feel free to join the group KevinB. created on google!

http://www.abel-leasing.com/kevin/roadtrip/roadtrip.htm

:D

Well I put the list together last night so that it could be updated and posted easily and a group at google if anyone is interested it is at:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/ES_AZ_Roadtrip

and the list is at:

http://www.abel-leasing.com/kevin/roadtrip/roadtrip.htm

If anyone wants to help with anything or just sign up for the list (or correct anything that might be erroneus on the list) please go to the google site.

Any feedback from those already on the list would be appreciated.

Kevin....I like your format....however mine is still prettier:D.....

Also Qb_182000...ect....he IS coming and he has about 11 other guys interested......

We need more info on him because he doesn't know how many will come yet......

[ college student's waiting for "school funding" ]

:laugh:

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

Kevin....I like your format....however mine is still prettier:D.....

Also Qb_182000...ect....he IS coming and he has about 11 other guys interested......

We need more info on him because he doesn't know how many will come yet......

[ college student's waiting for "school funding" ]

:laugh:

Yeah it is pretty king... I chose function over form! Nice to ever reply to my PMs :P

If you want to maintain the list and host it somewhere I can just link it to the page on the site? Let me know.

Originally posted by KingJeremy

I'm clearly way late on posting here, but I'm IN!!

I haven't sifted through all 8 pages of this yet, but I have two open couches for any out of towners if necessary. I live about a Mile from the stadium.

Good lookin' out Illone!!

Jer

Sweet!

You don't need to read the entire 8 pages. My first post in the thread should give you all the info you will need.

See you in December!

Archived