Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all Skins fans in AZ! (Merged)

illone

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

Even if it is 100+ I was told it feels like 85 florida weather....

I think the heat is easier to deal with than cold but I'd rather be cold.....

I'd rather be cold, especially in AZ.

I am from DC originally and the humidity sucks but it's nothing compared to walking outside and feeling a hot draft as if someone opened the oven right in your face.

Nice to see this thread picking up some posts. The Tailgate is gonna be HUUGE!

How do you edit the thread title?

hehe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

The entire DTC should be at this game. It'll be a tailgate to remember. :)

sweet.....how many can you get to come out???

Will we have enough to take over at least 1 section of the lot :rotflmao:

that would be perfect.........

~here's the updated list:~

KINGBRICE_28------------will be there

DUSTINMFOX-------------$$$ maybe

Oldskool-------------------should be there

AzSkinsFan63------------maybe

dchogs ------------------maybe

GloryDaysGrill -------------maybe

IbleedBurgundyNGold---- maybe

Jimbo-------------------------Maybe ( weather )

illone -----------------------will be there

MrSilverMaC----------------maybe???

qb18_200400 ------------ most likely

Queenbrice ---------------will be there

redskin56 ------------------maybe

SoCal ------------------------ maybe

NoCalmike------------------will be there + other nocal bud's

thito_da_skins_fan -------will be there+ other DTC guys.....

UtahSkinsFanatic ----------maybe

WallyG3 ----------------------will be there

Northern California will be representin' at the AZ game. It will be quite a task to top the tailgate and INVASION OF 3COM PARK, that all of us Skins fans took part in last season, but you can be sure me and a bunch of other NoCal fans will be in AZ for the game.

UPDATE:

I just realized that the sun devil stadium doesn't have a "parking lot"

While it is possible to tailgate there we would have to show up d*mn early to get a spot on the lot.

Read this:.....

I think a bar may be the best way to go unless we are just going to go to the game and hang out afterwards.....

http://www.tickets4u.com/info-sundevil-stadium.asp

How did you guys do this in SF ???

I am in.

As far as the tailgate at SF most of us bought reserved parking prior to the game and parked in the same location based on posts on the board. It was kind of last minute planning, but turned out awesome. There are plenty of lots around Tempe, but we will have to choose a specific one and get there way early to stake our claim. When you guys are buying tickets for the game, try to get them with a parking pass, that is how we were able to do it in SF.

Well for the San Francisco tailgate, me and other locals took it upon ourselves to be the "cooks" and the guys who basically organized and setup the tailgate, and then basically got everyone's phone number/email etc....and told them where in the parking lot to go, which makes it all the more important for the LOCAL FANS to be the first ones to get to the stadium, in order to direct people in. Believe me, once you start getting phone calls on yer phone, they seem non stop, LOL. It is best if you can get to the parking lot, and try and park right next to one of those numbered or lettered poles because it makes it super easy for everyone to find their way there.

All you really needs is one or two people to be parked in the parking lot, and everyone else will just show up, I mean, everyone at the SF tailgate did not have their own grill/chairs/tables/banners etc....but the people who did provide, provided plenty for everyone.

The best way to go IMO, is for the locals to find a way to get into the stadium. Then figure out what equipment they can provide. Then start a list of things needed, like maybe have people who want to drink beer, bring a 6-pack or more. Ask for people to bring FOOD for the grill and stuff like that. That way, people like me who are flying in for the game, and won't have a car, can easily stop by a store and still provide something like hamburgers or steak for the bbq. Since I am not familiar with Arizona though, I leave it up to you guys, and I trust you will figure something good out.

Add me to the list fo sho. Nor Cal will be there ra-pra-zint-in. I'll need a ticket hookup from one of you locals. Plan on a mini Hogfest. I will be talking to Punishment from CPND, and the flags will be flying high! We will take over like we did in San Fran this last season.

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Add me to the list fo sho. Nor Cal will be there ra-pra-zint-in. I'll need a ticket hookup from one of you locals. Plan on a mini Hogfest. I will be talking to Punishment from CPND, and the flags will be flying high! We will take over like we did in San Fran this last season.

Check it out.....we would need one more person though......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16122&item=6521252207&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

I am so glad that i found this thread. i have never been to a Redskins game and have always wanted to see them play. I live about 40 min, from portland OR and was hopin that the redskins would be in Seattle this year. Oh well......

I plan on packin up the family and driving down to AZ to see the game and some family down there. If there is going to be a Redskins tailgate party goin on then I will try like hell to be there.

Oh, and how much are the tickets for the game and where to get some?

PM me if you wish!:cheers:

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

UPDATE:

I just realized that the sun devil stadium doesn't have a "parking lot"

While it is possible to tailgate there we would have to show up d*mn early to get a spot on the lot.

Read this:.....

I think a bar may be the best way to go unless we are just going to go to the game and hang out afterwards.....

http://www.tickets4u.com/info-sundevil-stadium.asp

How did you guys do this in SF ???

KB,

There IS a parking lot on the East side of the stadium. I think it's $5 or $10 per car with plenty of room to tailgate and get stupid.

Once the season draws closer I will dial it in a little better.

There is also a great outdoor bar walking distance from the stadium called BanderSnatch. That would be a good idea for meeting up prior to the game.

Stay tuned! Skins invade AZ 2005!

Originally posted by timitim

I am so glad that i found this thread. i have never been to a Redskins game and have always wanted to see them play. I live about 40 min, from portland OR and was hopin that the redskins would be in Seattle this year. Oh well......

I plan on packin up the family and driving down to AZ to see the game and some family down there. If there is going to be a Redskins tailgate party goin on then I will try like hell to be there.

Oh, and how much are the tickets for the game and where to get some?

PM me if you wish!:cheers:

http://www.azcardinals.com/tickets/

I have not bought tix yet but I'm going to do that ASAP.

You can search the net for other options, but getting tickets to a Cards game has got to be the easiest thing ever;)

Update!

Just found this while browsing:

http://www.azcardinals.com/tickets/group.html

Just called the Cards front office to find out some more info. He said the Skins game is gonna be towards the end of the season, imagine gorgeous weather! That's all he would give me but the schedule comes out in an hour anyways.

Now, if we can get 50 or more people in our group then we can get a field pass as well as Group representation on the JUMBOTRON!

This is going to be a good time, guys. Don't buy your tickets yet as we are officially the FIRST group to inquire about tickets to the Skins game. We are looking at a great discount for all involved and tickets go on sale in late May/early June.

DO NOT BUY YOUR TIX YET!

Originally posted by illone

Update!

Just found this while browsing:

http://www.azcardinals.com/tickets/group.html

Just called the Cards front office to find out some more info. He said the Skins game is gonna be towards the end of the season, imagine gorgeous weather! That's all he would give me but the schedule comes out in an hour anyways.

Now, if we can get 50 or more people in our group then we can get a field pass as well as Group representation on the JUMBOTRON!

This is going to be a good time, guys. Don't buy your tickets yet as we are officially the FIRST group to inquire about tickets to the Skins game. We are looking at a great discount for all involved and tickets go on sale in late May/early June.

DO NOT BUY YOUR TIX YET!

NICE!!!

i'll be seeing you all (finally) on dec 11th! talk about an early christmas present!

illone, count me in for at least 2 tickets- maybe 4 (if the kids come).

Archived