Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bwhahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirk Diggler

It's not news worthy because most people who are know football recognizethat Dallas is very talented. I know, you think Washington has some players, but you just are not a playoff team. You won't be for some time.

yeah, a non playoff team that made it to the divisonal round 2 years ago. When did you do that last?

It's not news worthy because most people who are know football recognizethat Dallas is very talented. I know, you think Washington has some players, but you just are not a playoff team. You won't be for some time.

I honestly don't know how you can say that. It would be like me saying Dallass will be 1-15 this year and won't be competative for 5 years. Maybe you could say that about Cleveland, Oakland or Buffalo, but we have alot of good players up and down the roster. Not saying were SB worthy, but jeez come on. That had to be one of the most ignorant statements in a long time.

*Rubs hands together*

Excellent! evil.gif

The longer JJ thinks he can hold off an implosion (that has already occured, BTW), the longer the Cowboys stink and the longer the bandwagon of obnoxious Cowboy fans stays empty. Thanks to those rings Dallas won in the pre-cap era, JJ is retaining his delusions of granduer far longer than most owners would.

Now if only we can figure out a way to beat those guys ...

------------------

Hail to the Redskins!

Or, perhaps JJ is correct and this team is not as bad as most on this board seem to predict. 10 games, IMO, is not so far fetched. Of course, you have to actually go out and do it but the talent is there IMO.

OK, you got me. I didn't pay attention to the date either. Very sly.

I know, you think Washington has some players, but you just are not a playoff team. You won't be for some time.

We were there 2 seasons ago and made the 2nd round. QB change, injuries to Portis, Moss, and our defense took us down hard last year but we have just as much chance of making it back as you guys do.

I have to ask- Are you a CincyCowboy because the Bengals stunk for so long?

a year later that same roster won 10 games, only the coach changed really

Actually, it was 2 years later. Though that was a completely flukey - totally down year in the NFC East. You guys had the biggest joke of a schedule in history (I think you played Arizona 3 times and Detroit 4 times) and it was almost as if the league willed you to the playoffs.

I miss the days when I had the time to be the #1 Cowboy agitator. :)

I honestly don't know how you can say that. It would be like me saying Dallass will be 1-15 this year and won't be competative for 5 years. Maybe you could say that about Cleveland, Oakland or Buffalo, but we have alot of good players up and down the roster. Not saying were SB worthy, but jeez come on. That had to be one of the most ignorant statements in a long time.

I don't think its ignorant at all. Look at it objectively. A young, very average qb, and the worst Dline in football..

Now there are things that are in your favor. Very good Oline, Moss and Cooley are studs, and despite the horrible season ST had last year, the addition of Landry should help.

All great building blocks, no doubt. However, IF, and despite what you say, it is still an IF, Campbell can turn the corner and be pretty good, when is the most likely timetable for this to happen? Not this year, the best case would be next year. That would make your Dline absolutely ANCIENT, and news flash for you, they aren't any good now, let alone adding one more year on them.

You have very little young talent on your team to negate the age of your D line, your Oline, and this is probably Springs last year too. All of this because you avoided the draft like the plague the last few seasons.

So when the original poster says........"not a playoff team for quite some time", its really not that hard to look at it and see that he very likely is right on.

I don't think

the only part of your post that was spot on

the rest is just the same old retarded Pokes good, redskins bad bull ****, that has nothing to back it up, but poke fans spew out as fact :rolleyes:

objectively... did you actually use that word????

I am impresses you actually used it, though you didn't do what the word means but still using words with more than two syllables is a major step for you :applause:

... now if you can actually be objective.... but that is expecting a miracle :laugh:

you're correct I read the date wrong

I'd have to say after JJ, you're the most consistently error prone puke fan posting here.

Please, try to use some links when you make outlandish statements.

Again, thanks in advance.

You are an example as to why Cowboy fans are considered a bit slow

Gotta love these 6 year old bumps

']It isn't out of the question for the Cowboys to win 10 games. I think any team in the East could possibly win 10 if they stay healthy. But that is a big IF. Especially with the Giants.

win 10... maybe

but the pokes are also the most likely to crumble like a house of cards if one or two things go wrong, creating a domino effect

if for no other reason than the expectations are so high, and there are so many uncertainties...

where as the Skins & Giants, have little or no expectations on them... have a better chance to exceed expectations

• 1 year later...