Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Extremeskins Petition to Start Patrick Ramsey.

Commander PK

Up until this game I have been a Brunell supporter. I thought we paid to much for him, but I thought he would come in and perform. The three previous loses were not his fault.

I changed my mind tonight. Brunell didn't lose the game, but he certainly didn't do anything to lose it.

At this point, we might as well try Ramsey because Brunell is not getting it done.

I thought Ramsey got the short end of the stick from the start,but for respect for Gibbs played wait and see and I have seen enough.Start the future now it is time for Ramsey.Brunell just a over paid Brad Johnson can't and won't throw it down field.

Originally posted by Ignatius J.

this thread is disgusting! seriously, redskins fans are the biggest bandwagon hoppers I have ever met!

After week one it was clear that ramsey was the better QB. After week two it was demonstrable. But now?

weak.

How is calling for change disgusting? Let me educate you on tonights offensive performance

13 drives, only ONE DRIVE HAD MORE THAN ONE FIRST DOWN.

Tonights 107 total yards was the worst for a Redskins team since 1961!!

Nobody's jumping ship, nobody's throwing in the towell, but maybe it's time to change the QB? How is that bandwagon jumping?

Archived