Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Extremeskins Petition to Start Patrick Ramsey.

Commander PK

Originally posted by Park City Skins

maybe I missed it in my tired daze, ( lst post before bed), but ummmm what do we do with this petition when all is done?

Um the same thing we do with all our other pointless ****ing a moaning we do here, hahaha.

:D :D

Originally posted by Park City Skins

maybe I missed it in my tired daze, ( lst post before bed), but ummmm what do we do with this petition when all is done?

We go to Congress.

I'm going to give Brunell one more week. If he looks anemic during the Bears game, then Ramsey should start, and will have the bye week for practice. I won't say this season is over, but we should use it as a chance to rebuild for the future. Brunell looked like a geriatric McNubb in his current state.

People who call for Ramsey to start are bandwagon fans? That's BS. It's normal to be critical of one's team in dire times such as these. Lighten up.

:logo:

Originally posted by KSUskinfan

People who call for Ramsey to start are bandwagon fans? That's BS. It's normal to be critical of one's team in dire times such as these. Lighten up.

:logo:

Yes, apparently asking for a guy who has been on the team for 3 years and played his guts out is reason enough to be a bandwagoner. I dont get it either...

I was 100% against the trade for Brunell. He did nothing to win me over in the pre-season and he sure as h311 hasn't done anything to win me over in the regular season. We're 1-4 with this old stop gap in there, how much worse could we be with Ramsey? At least Ramsey is TRYING to move the ball...and when he turns the ball over it's at least 40 yards downfield and not 5 yards into the backfield.

Originally posted by kumar11

put in ramsey...the last qb to beat the patriots!!!

Bring back Spurrier... the last coach to beat the patriots!!!

no, please don't.

My point - I love Ramsey, I prefer him to Brunell and have since spring, but don't make him some super hero. It'll take time.

Archived