Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Extremeskins Petition to Start Patrick Ramsey.

Commander PK

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

does this mean we have to witness at least one more 107 yard day by our offense?:(

Yeah, really. Why not just start him now. Why wait till after the Bye. Let him take his lumps against Chicago, no doubt he will be rusty, and use that as a starting point for after the bye.

I've been saying Brunell was a mistake since they reported that we got him. The guy lost his job to a rookie, beause the Jags figured they had nothing to lose. Burnell wasn't getting it doe there and isn't doing anything but losing games here.

He's finished and he seems to have taken our chances at a good season with him.

Originally posted by Destino

I've been saying Brunell was a mistake since they reported that we got him. The guy lost his job to a rookie, beause the Jags figured they had nothing to lose. Burnell wasn't getting it doe there and isn't doing anything but losing games here.

He's finished and he seems to have taken our chances at a good season with him.

I think it's not JUST Brunell, but he is the cancer that's eating away at the offense. We need a change of leadership on offense. I think a change of QB may energize everybody on offense, from Portis down.

It is apparant in Coach Gibbs playcalling he isn't confident in Brunell. Whether it be his arm strength or what, it shows. He is still a bit uncomfortable with Ramsey's game management. Patrick is a smart guy, he needs and deserves the chance. At least defenses will back off a bit because they have to respect Ramsey's arm. Count me in for Patrick. I was ticked when we acquired Brunell. The price was steep, but oh well, there is no point in complaining, that is over and done with.

Wow, looks like a lot of people here are really on board for this switch. Keep em coming. We can assume that most of Redskins nation agrees with us. Maybe we can convince the coaching staff to make the change, if the change hasn't already been made. Perhaps tommorrow we will find out something.

some people are forgetting that brunell was responsibile for 2 turnovers and would have another if ray would have caught that ball...so i thought that it was no reason to get all on ramsey even though his mistakes were stupid he was trying to make a play...so count me in because ramsey with the protection brunell is getting will make some plays

Put me on, better to lose with the heart of a champion in Ramsey then the heart of a chump with Brunell, sorry tough words but right now I believe them. Even in the games lost last year, Ramsey would give it his all, at least on the offensive side this team needs some heart, Ramsey gives it to them

I was excited to see Ramsey come in to the Giants game. I was disappointed Ramsey didn't start the Cowboys game. I was furious with Brunell's play in the Browns game. This week I was pissed off that Ramsey didn't start the Ravens game. I wish the coaching staff had seen what I'd seen sooner.

Archived