Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Extremeskins Petition to Start Patrick Ramsey.

Commander PK

Originally posted by Resurrection

How is calling for change disgusting? Let me educate you on tonights offensive performance

13 drives, only ONE DRIVE HAD MORE THAN ONE FIRST DOWN.

Tonights 107 total yards was the worst for a Redskins team since 1961!!

Nobody's jumping ship, nobody's throwing in the towell, but maybe it's time to change the QB? How is that bandwagon jumping?

I'm pretty sure the bandwagon he's talking about is the Ramsey bandwagon, not the Skins.

He's criticizing people for taking so long to realize Ramsey was better.

Originally posted by Mister Happy

I'm pretty sure the bandwagon he's talking about is the Ramsey bandwagon, not the Skins.

He's criticizing people for taking so long to realize Ramsey was better.

If that's the case, then I apologize for my outburst Ignasius. I'm a little slow on the uptake tonight, probably because of alcohol, and frustration. :(

Ignatius J

You are tough tonight, but I like it.

THIS is the reason I started that thread after the Tampa win(not that I didn't already believe some of it beforehand, but I didn't know Brunell would be as bad as he looked in preseason, practice(form reports) and the first game.)

I signed it in the offseason, during the preseason, and again during the first game where Ghost and I lamented what we felt was an inevitable offensive implosion if Brunell was left at the helm. It's transpired almost as expected... he's one of the most ineffectual QBs in the league, and his limitations negatively impact our ability to utilize the skill position players around him (not to mention the effect his non-existent 3 play drives have on wearing down our defense, as he throws the 3-4 yard safety checkdown on 3rd and 9.

Play the immensely talented Ramsey NOW

~ Stormy

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Ignatius J

You are tough tonight, but I like it.

THIS is the reason I started that thread after the Tampa win(not that I didn't already believe some of it beforehand, but I didn't know Brunell would be as bad as he looked in preseason, practice(form reports) and the first game.)

Ghost, you get credit for being the first. Make no mistake, and I think you have been right all along. All hail GHOST!

:laugh:

Originally posted by Resurrection

Ghost, you get credit for being the first. Make no mistake, and I think you have been right all along. All hail GHOST!

Come to my, my children.

Sad thing is, I'd have been GLEEFUL if Brunell resembled anything near what was expected of him by his supporters.

I think Ramsey should get at least significant playing time against the Bears. The schedule gets tougher with at least 6-8 tough to very tough games. If Ramsey plays decent, he'll open up holes for Portis.

Give Taylor Jacobs a shot too. He's 23 and a very good athlete. 1-2 reverses/end arounds to him per game would keep the defenses a little honest.

I frankly don't think either guy is the long-term answer at QB, but Ramsey should get a shot to at least stir the offense up.

Start the chant now......

We want Ramsey, We want Ramsey......

Brunnell has had his shot and has done nothing with it. cept throw into dbl coverages and fumble the ball......

--- on a side note the TD pass to Cooley was pretty nice.... but rare and far from his norm. (probably just dumb luck)

I think we will see Ramsey after the BYE...

Archived