Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

espn has their board

Skins_Slave

No offense, but if you're a Redskin fan and WANT to post on the ESPN boards, there's something WRONG with you when you have boards like this and CPND among a handful of other quality areas to exchange with Redskin fans.

But, to each his own.

Originally posted by Art

No offense, but if you're a Redskin fan and WANT to post on the ESPN boards, there's something WRONG with you when you have boards like this and CPND among a handful of other quality areas to exchange with Redskin fans.

But, to each his own.

I just don't like CPND. I don't like the layout, the look, and the couple of times that I did look there, I did not like any of the posts I read.

Maybe I just did not look long enough or hard enough, but the place just turned me off altogether.

Here is home.

Originally posted by Art

But, to each his own.

I post nowhere else but here. This is my lifeblood right now. I am too lazy to do my own research, so I rely on people like Bubba to bring me the latest news & EL & Number5 to bring their anti-Redskins anal-ysis - lol.

BTW, what is CPND?

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

I post nowhere else but here. This is my lifeblood right now. I am too lazy to do my own research, so I rely on people like Bubba to bring me the latest news & EL & Number5 to bring their anti-Redskins anal-ysis - lol.

BTW, what is CPND?

CPND is just another Redskins community. It's substantially smaller than this one, but, some people like it a lot and we share a user community as well since a lot of people frequent both boards.

I used to post a lot at ESPN's board, which was the old NFL.com board, and there are a lot of good, fellow 'Skins fan on that board. But with the sheer amount of trolls (you should have seen me, the lone Redskins' defender, on the board after we lost to the 'Boys - it was ugly), I just had to leave, though I had become good friends with other 'Skins fan on that board.

CPND is a good board, and there is cross pollination at times between these two boards.

CPND is pretty good, though I had a flare-up with a mod there, and strangely I'm viewed by (some) as one of the better posters here. Odd, that.

But they're still cool guys(even the one I had a conflict with) and I look at hailredskins.com on occasion, as well. You never know when you'll find a unique bit of info or new perspective on a matter.

I'll occasionally lurk on CPND....a lot of hard work goes into their site, and its got a different feel to it. But this place is home for me as long as its around or until I wear out my welcome.

If you feel like I do, click on that 'contribution' button under your username. Unlike many other boards, this one doesn't cost you a cent. But its not cheap. And anything you can give, whether its a t-shirt or hat purchase or a flat out donation, is greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by Art

CPND is just another Redskins community. It's substantially smaller than this one, but, some people like it a lot and we share a user community as well since a lot of people frequent both boards.

Ok, what's CPND stand for so I can check it out or if you have the link, that would be even better. :D

Besides CPND, I also check out http://www.kffl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=38 and http://hailredskins.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

I hope I don't break any rules by posting these links. I think it is good for all Redskins communities to be aware of each other, and especially during slow times, it gives you several links to poke around while you look for any bit of news. :-)

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

thanx. Just out of curiosity, if it's called Warpath Insider, then why the CPND?

:D

Historical reasons. Capitol Punishment/National Defense was formed, I believe, by the merger of two smaller boards, hence the two-part name. Warpath is a print newspaper also available (for a fee) online from CPND.

But ask them. They're a decent bunch and, while there's precious little Redskins news that doesn't get covered here, you might find some stuff that interests you over there.

Originally posted by Art

But, to each his own.

Goldenster is the only person on this board that I know of that actually likes to post on that trollfest.

I wouldnt go back there if you paid me to. ;)

Originally posted by Oldskool

Goldenster is the only person on this board that I know of that actually likes to post on that trollfest.

I wouldnt go back there if you paid me to. ;)

He loves to get into long debates with them on there.

Originally posted by skins0128

He loves to get into long debates with them on there.

I used to as well but there is only so many times you can get flamed and have trolls post the same cr@p over and over again u ntil you get fed up with it.

They are so dense that sometimes its like talking to a bot. :doh:

Originally posted by Oldskool

I used to as well but there is only so many times you can get flamed and have trolls post the same cr@p over and over again u ntil you get fed up with it.

They are so dense that sometimes its like talking to a bot. :doh:

Yeah I agree, I don't post over there anymore either. You can not be on that board for a week, and when you go back its the same things. Almost like you never missed anything.

Trolls run rampid and it gets old real quick.

Archived