Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

espn has their board

Skins_Slave

Oldskool and Skins0128,

I think I still have 3500+ posts over on the ESPN board. But I jumped that ship in a major way, even after vowing to return... I just can't do it. Why live in the dumpster when you can live in the penthouse (Extremeskins) instead? I think my poor old friend SharkinVA is gonna be the last to go down with the ship. After all, he's captained it as long as I can remember.

Originally posted by skins0128

Oh yeah sharkinva will definitely not go anywhere. He has tons of posts and I cannot ever see him leaving that board.

Poor shark...

I know it can't be good for his (or anyones) health.

I too used to be on there all the time :doh:

Talk about a bunch of wasted time....

Originally posted by chiefhogskin48

Oldskool and Skins0128,

I think I still have 3500+ posts over on the ESPN board. But I jumped that ship in a major way, even after vowing to return... I just can't do it. Why live in the dumpster when you can live in the penthouse (Extremeskins) instead? I think my poor old friend SharkinVA is gonna be the last to go down with the ship. After all, he's captained it as long as I can remember.

I really wish Goldie would spend more time over here and that Shark would see the error of his posting ways, but I cant ever see him leaving that mad house of a forum.

Too bad, he'd be a great addition to this board.

Originally posted by Oldskool

I really wish Goldie would spend more time over here and that Shark would see the error of his posting ways, but I cant ever see him leaving that mad house of a forum.

Too bad, he'd be a great addition to this board.

Shark has so many posts on that board, that alone I think will keep him there.

I use to lurk at the espn boards before I found eXtremeskins. I never posted there. I didn't want to deal with all the trolls over there.

I dropped by there after I read this thread. I haven't been there in almost a year. Espn has changed there format and everybody lost their post count. Man, that must suck to be a newbie again!!!

Archived