Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Jones tough break

Originally posted by The X-Factor

Bird, he plays safety, drafted by the Browns.

Yikes. That sux for the Browns. First they have thier first round draft pick going "Poston" on 'em, then this. Only thing that could make this offseason worse for the Browns would be to have to give up Couch without any compensation ..... oops, that already happened.:laugh:

Yeh thats interesting. Where you hear this from. I was one of the people who had Sean Jones as our 2nd pick if we traded down to New England. Sux for the Browns, what a terrible year for them. You guys know that Winslow is supposedly preparing for a holdout on the Browns right... I'm glad we got Taylor!

Lee Suggs is going to be nasty by the way! He showed so much star potential in a few games last year. Go Hokies. Go Skinz.

Dang!!! At first I thought Sean JOnes was the Running back that the Cowboys picked up. I was about to go nuts. Trade your first round pick, get rid of Hambrick and then watch your new young start blow his knee out. God that would have been great. Crapy for the Cowgirls, but great for us. What a shame thats not what happened.

I'm pretty sure I am going to cry if something like this happens to Sean Taylor or Clinton Portis. Actually I know I would be physically ill if Portis never got to play for the skins and we lost bailey for nothing. EVERYONE PRAY TO THE FOOTBALL GODS FOR A HEALTHY SEASON!

Archived