Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many forums are you signed up for?

slinky

I'd guess at least 30. I am registered at most of the major Madden and ESPN football sites and a lot of NFL fan and team sites. Gotta keep up ith what's going on in the sports gaming community. The only forums I post at fairly regularly are my own sites and ES.... although I could probably post here more.

Originally posted by RAC

I'd guess at least 30. I am registered at most of the major Madden and ESPN football sites and a lot of NFL fan and team sites. Gotta keep up ith what's going on in the sports gaming community. The only forums I post at fairly regularly are my own sites and ES.... although I could probably post here more.

That about sums it up for me too. Gotta keep on top of things like new software, new features, new smilies, new contests/games, new topics, trends.

I used to have time for other forums. But ExtremeSkins.com has not only taken over my leisure time.. it's consuming my life :laugh:

Just three. The other 2 are Eagle sites[i'm an Eagle fan] but I started reading this one at the start of FA which for Eagle fans is usually a good time to contemplate one's navel except we actually had some excitement this year. I figured with Gibbs coming back and Snyder is always a good show it might be fun to follow the Skin's off season and I was really impressed by this site and the fact that almost all posts are worth reading. So eventually I joined up and I can say without hesitation it is certainly your gain and an honor for you to have me.

4, but this is the only one where I post regularly. Some sites, like Metallica.com, the posters are usually a$$holes, that are only looking to call someone out for a different idea. It just feels really confrontational, and I just don't enjoy it.

Sports related, 8. Only frequent 3 of them. Extreme, CPND (Skins), and CanesTime (Hurricanes). Occasionally TSL (VT). TSL is good for an occasional laugh. Especially when they go into one of their patented meltdowns over some silly issue.

Non-sports related, too many that I've lost track. Many system admin related for the various systems at work. Some related to DVD-Writers and such.

I have no idea.

This is the only one I ever come back to and check.

I have signed up for so many stupid a*s forums for help with some web related/computer/software problem that usually when I find myslef at any message board and need to search, I go to the login area and say I forgot my password.

Soon enough I find out if I've been there before....

Originally posted by Pocono

Just three. The other 2 are Eagle sites[i'm an Eagle fan] but I started reading this one at the start of FA which for Eagle fans is usually a good time to contemplate one's navel except we actually had some excitement this year. I figured with Gibbs coming back and Snyder is always a good show it might be fun to follow the Skin's off season and I was really impressed by this site and the fact that almost all posts are worth reading. So eventually I joined up and I can say without hesitation it is certainly your gain and an honor for you to have me.

Pocono,

I've not been overly impressed with your posts to this point, but this post ends in such an amusing fashion, I think I may suddenly LIKE you :).

I read 4, only post in 2.

Extremeskins.com

Ill Community (community.allhiphop.com)

forums.bodybuilding.com

KFFL.com's forums

I only post here and on the IC. My favorite is the IC cause I post there all day, everyday, and have been on there for over 2 years. This site though is quickly closing the gap.

Originally posted by Art

Pocono,

I've not been overly impressed with your posts to this point, but this post ends in such an amusing fashion, I think I may suddenly LIKE you :).

Wow Art now you made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I want you to know that on this board you really stand out to me. In fact if it weren't for you instead of saying " I was really impressed by this site because almost all posts were worth reading" I would have said "all posts are worth reading."......Oh darn...I guess now you don't like me again......Just joking Art....At least you'll talk to me.

Let me see... in order of Frequency...

1. Hottest Bats on Earth-softball

2. Extreme Skins

2. Hail Redskins.

3. Mohr Softball

4. CRP---don't ask don't tell

5. Mother of All Bats-softball

6. Softball Addicts

7. The Insider-UNC Hoops

8. The Triumverate-Penn State Football

9. Softball Fans

10. Royal Rooters...Red Sox Baseball.