Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: ESPN Deliberately Not Covering Redskins?

Skins dont need all the hype this time around. Gibbs alone is hype enough.

The Redskins have 2 Nationally televised Pre-season Games, and 4 Nationally televised Regular Season Games.

Conversely, The SuperBowl Champion Patriots have 1 and 4 respectively.

If that isnt hype i dont know what is.

i was kinda upset with mel kipper jr when he was talking about his best drafts for teams.

not only did we address two huge holes with two legit players but in retrospect lets look at how our draft really panned out this year:

1st rd-taylor

2nd rd-portis

3rd rd-brunell/cooley

5/6 rd-the two lineman for depth.

that is 5 young much needed players and a proven vet. i wouldn't be too upset if they were just talking about draft picks, but kipper was talking up ne draft b/c of the dillion pick up and i think portis should be addressed too then

Originally posted by nace14

i was kinda upset with mel kipper jr when he was talking about his best drafts for teams.

not only did we address two huge holes with two legit players but in retrospect lets look at how our draft really panned out this year:

1st rd-taylor

2nd rd-portis

3rd rd-brunell/cooley

5/6 rd-the two lineman for depth.

that is 5 young much needed players and a proven vet. i wouldn't be too upset if they were just talking about draft picks, but kipper was talking up ne draft b/c of the dillion pick up and i think portis should be addressed too then

Totaly agree. But alas ESPN and alot of other people dont take to kindly to the B&G. Its cool though. Ive always like being the underdog in the NFL.:thumbsup:

I kept thinking to myself "what the f" when they didnt talk about our pick or show any highlights really of Sean Taylor. I guess thats the way it goes, perhaps it was coincidence, but if Len P. has anything to do with it he makes it no secret his distaste for the Skins organization and D. Snyder.

Archived