Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our pick is an OT

Dirk Diggler

Originally posted by Utah

Clearly something about our Dline that our coaching staff likes.

It looks like its that and they fact that we want the offensive line to be very deep and talented. The offensive line is going to just straight up overpower people, watch. ;) The Hogs were like that too, and it all makes sense in that Portis is in my opinion going to top 2000 yards this year. Watch. ;)

Who's to say that since they didn't draft a D-Lineman that it means they are happy with the D-Line? This is a weak draft for D-Line. Maybe they thought is wasn't smart to draft a D-Lineman in the 5th round who wasn't worthy enough for the pick? Maybe they really liked Wilson. Who knows. All I know is that this is no evidence that they are happy with the D-Line.

It actually kinda makes sense to me. I can't count how many times in the past 10 years or so that our entire offense has been hamstrung by an injury and a lack of depth on the line.It'll be nice to have a decent O-line and the ability to plug holes when they happen too. We could have used D-line help but I take this one anyhow.

Originally posted by BigBCherney

Who's to say that since they didn't draft a D-Lineman that it means they are happy with the D-Line? This is a weak draft for D-Line. Maybe they thought is wasn't smart to draft a D-Lineman in the 5th round who wasn't worthy enough for the pick? Maybe they really liked Wilson. Who knows. All I know is that this is no evidence that they are happy with the D-Line.

Even if the FO is happy with the d-line - which is a very sketchy claim - how about drafting for depth on our amazing defensive line?!

Originally posted by Fred Jones

This could be a best player available pick. Maybe the skins had this guy as the top guy left on their board. This guy could provide depth along the Oline.

I keep seeing this best player available stuff. When exactly does one draft for need? Round 7?

Archived