Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Thing just occured to me about Champ Bailey

absltmike

Champ Bailey, arguably the best Cornerback in the NFL has never faced off against Randy Moss, arguably the best Wide Receiver in the NFL.

And now that Champ is in the AFC West... we won't see that matchup for what... three more years? And that's IF Moss is still a Viking.

Its spelled Darrell Green. And it was Darrell that was doing the crying on the sideline. Darrell was on of the few that had heart on the team. Darrell is all heart. And yeah he more than held his own against Moss. It was an incredible individual effort on Darrell’s part.

A thing just occured to me...

Tiger Woods hasn't won ANYTHING since he got married. They brought that up on PTI today, and my dad started cracking up when they compared her to somebody(forgot their name) who supposedly broke up the Beatles. Weird. Maybe he's just not getting enough sleep or something.

:smooch: I think we need an investigation. Betcha something swingin that ain't a gulf club to say the least.

Randy Moss isn't the Best WR, he is the loudest.

If Moss can stop every lob, way hasn't he got a ring? Moss may be able to catch every lob on Madden, but he isn't unnstoppable in real life.

Harrison is better than Moss.

Ah, lets just make this the thread where we talk about stuff that people are thinking but aren't exactly talking about. I know a lot of people were thinking Tiger's wife was a jinx, since he's been losing since they started going out. But who have you heard talk about that before today?

Originally posted by Utah

He wasn't an impact in that game dallasfan. The rest of the team failed us.

I agree that he wasn't, but did they need him too? Who knows how the game would've been different had it been close. Here, look at his game by game stats of his rookie year.

| 1 tam l 4 95 | 2 |

| 2 ram | 6 89 | 0 |

| 3 det | 5 37 | 1 |

| 4 chi | 2 52 | 1 |

| 5 gnb | 5 190 | 2 |

| 7 was | 5 64 | 0 |

| 8 det | 2 14 | 0 |

| 9 tam | 2 52 | 0 |

| 10 nor | 1 6 | 0 |

| 11 cin | 4 99 | 1 |

| 12 gnb | 8 153 | 1 |

| 13 dal | 3 163 | 3 |

| 14 chi | 8 106 | 3 |

| 15 bal | 6 89 | 1 |

| 16 jax | 3 72 | 1 |

| 17 ten | 5 32 | 1 |

He disappeared in several games, like cincy new orleans, detroit, and to some degree tampa.

Originally posted by Renegade7

A thing just occured to me...

Tiger Woods hasn't won ANYTHING since he got married. They brought that up on PTI today, and my dad started cracking up when they compared her to somebody(forgot their name) who supposedly broke up the Beatles. Weird. Maybe he's just not getting enough sleep or something.

:smooch: I think we need an investigation. Betcha something swingin that ain't a gulf club to say the least.

Ummmm.... Yoko Ono? :doh: Never heard of her?

He's not too far off. Tiger is golf. This hot chick is screwing up his game. Ergo, she is screwing up golf, like Yoko screwed up the Beatles.

Archived