Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Thing just occured to me about Champ Bailey

absltmike

Originally posted by DCogan1820 saved my baby

Ummmm.... Yoko Ono? :doh: Never heard of her?

He's not too far off. Tiger is golf. This hot chick is screwing up his game. Ergo, she is screwing up golf, like Yoko screwed up the Beatles.

:laugh: Seriously never heard of her before yesterday. Sorry.

Originally posted by panel

Randy Moss isn't the Best WR, he is the loudest.

If Moss can stop every lob, way hasn't he got a ring? Moss may be able to catch every lob on Madden, but he isn't unnstoppable in real life.

Harrison is better than Moss.

Moss puts up nice numbers , but Harrison not only handles the deep ball he also will block down field, run his route(even when his number isn't called) and catch in the midddle

Originally posted by elskinman

Moss puts up nice numbers , but Harrison not only handles the deep ball he also will block down field, run his route(even when his number isn't called) and catch in the midddle

I agree with you Harrison is the best IMO and i would really like to see bailey vs. harrison

Originally posted by Magnum5282

I agree with you Harrison is the best IMO and i would really like to see bailey vs. harrison

Didn't we just play the Colts in '02? I remember I had to listen to it on the radio, so I didn't see whether or not he shut him down. I remember us being up early, so we must have done a lil somethin somethin to their offense. Anyone remember that game?

My theory on losing Champ is this.

He is a great corner, the best in the NFL without a doubt in my mind.

But we sucked with him here. Was it his fault, probably not, but we didnt win with him, so what are we gonna do, not win without him???? It cant get any worse than it was. He may be good but I dont think he's a winner. He doesnt make the play to win the game, he's always there to make it but he doesnt.

Originally posted by manichispanic

Darrell is 5-8, Moss is 6-4 .............

Yes, I know this, but 5 catches 64 yards is a decent day's work, not spectacular, but decent, so I don't get why people say green shut down moss, when that wasn't the case

Originally posted by MadMonkey

]

Damn you ..you beat me too it:cool: DG did shut Moss down in the 41-7 loss at the Dome, when Mike Nolan cried on the sidelines

I went to the zoo that day. We were up 7-0 when my family and I left. I new it wouldn't last. But Mike Nolan really cried?!?!?! Why?!?!? The Skins were lousy that year.

Archived