Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brock Lesnar to D.C.? Little tidbit

Lavarleap56

Originally posted by Hitman56

We should sign Bam Bam Bigelow for the DLine

haha.. to compliment Bam Bam, we could round it out by signing the Road Warriors:

1. they already had football pads.

2. Their pads came with spikes.

Animal would be a money lead blocker for Portis. Hawk could be a DE. Unstoppable. 30 TDs for Portis!

Originally posted by CryMeaRiverRamsey

Animal would be a money lead blocker for Portis. Hawk could be a DE. Unstoppable. 30 TDs for Portis!

Bro, bad news, but Hawk has passed away. Died in his sleep. I don't think he'd be very effective as a DE.

I would'nt sell Lesner short at all he is very gifted athletically.

And this has been done before the Steelers drafted Carlton Hasslerig in the 10th rd in 1990 has a d-lineman after being NCCA wrestling champ without football experience. He was eventually moved to guard and made the pro bowl and I believe 1992. His carreer ended because of drug use.

Brock lost in the NCAA finals his junior year to Stephen Neal who is now a good friend. Neal is a NE Patriot right now with only a wrestling background. He started out has a d-lineman but has been moved to guard. The Pats fans are very high on him he was expected to contribute but got injuried in the preseason.

Brock has been training with Neal and NFL guard Corbin Lacino and they've obviously been telling him he could make it.

And the steriod thing Brock has always been a big boy. He wrestled 275lbs in 1997.

Originally posted by TheDane

Bro, bad news, but Hawk has passed away. Died in his sleep. I don't think he'd be very effective as a DE.

WHAT!?

Now you're going to tell me Andre the Giant is dead!

Maybe the Iron Sheik is available.

So great lets sell the guy short and not even offer a workout. This has been done before and both guys that have did it, have know where near the size and athletism that Lesner holds. What do you lose by working the guy out?

He physically and athletically has what teams drool for the guy is 290lbs and maybe 8% bodyfat and moves like a LB.

Yeah thats right he'll never make it, he's a wrestler. How did Hasselrig make it or how about Stephen Neal who is with the Pats right now.

I'll bet 1,000 dollers if he trains and is serious about he will be at the very least on someones P-Squad.

You guys keep rambling off names like Iron Shiek and Kamula and other wrestles even the Rock. But Lesner has more athletic ability then them to go along with being a damn near 300lbs rock.

Even if he gets cut what did you lose?

Why can Neal make it last year on the Pats with no experience other then amatuer wrestler without no where near the size and athletism of Lesner..

Why did Hasselrig make the pro bowl in only his 2nd or 3rd season with no prior experience again less an athlete then Lesner..

A pistol is nice. A shotgun is better. But both are worthless unless they have bullets. Sure the man is fast and stronger, but he did he play college football? Does he know the fundementals of blocking, which was part of the debacel of the Spurrier Regime? He's useless unless he knows who to play, and bring him in would be no different then bringing someone off the street who had never played football game even close to professional standards. If he can't play, i don't care how strong he is.

Archived