Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brrrrrr

NavyDave

Where is that Global Warming when you need it???

More ice and snow tonite for the Metro Area.

To save the credibility of tree huggers (followers of gaea), liberals and anti capitalist euro trash:

Cut down a tree, use more aerosal, burn coal drive your navigator

They need summer in february and so does my heating bill.

Oh.

I thought this thread was about Marianne Benson. 1980. Sociology class. Great looking broad. Brunette. Endless legs. Sat in the front row where we could all see her. Wore skirts and tight sweaters.

All look though ... no touch. And not for lack of trying.

God that girl was cold.

I know its hard to penetrate your cranium Dave, but part of the Global warming scare is the shift in weather patterns. Some areas of the Earth will indeed see a colder winter due to this shift.

I swear, I am no authoirty on the subject - but even I can understand that by global warming - it doesnt mean that some areas won't have cold days, winters, etc.

I am not sure why that it is so hard to comprehend for some people here?

And oh yeah, don't forget, trees pollute!

Navy's right, maybe global warming isn't happening and we should be doing more to make sure it does happen, and happen sooner because it's only the tree hugging euro trash liberals who benefit from a clean environment.

Seriously, your bragging about being pro-pollution?

Originally posted by Om

Oh.

I thought this thread was about Marianne Benson. 1980. Sociology class. Great looking broad. Brunette. Endless legs. Sat in the front row where we could all see her. Wore skirts and tight sweaters.

All look though ... no touch. And not for lack of trying.

God that girl was cold.

So when she uncrossed her legs did the heater kick on?:silly:

Originally posted by webnarc

Navy's right, maybe global warming isn't happening and we should be doing more to make sure it does happen, and happen sooner because it's only the tree hugging euro trash liberals who benefit from a clean environment.

Seriously, your bragging about being pro-pollution?

Carbon dioxide isn't pollution...:doh:

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

I know its hard to penetrate your cranium Dave, but part of the Global warming scare is the shift in weather patterns. Some areas of the Earth will indeed see a colder winter due to this shift.

I swear, I am no authoirty on the subject - but even I can understand that by global warming - it doesnt mean that some areas won't have cold days, winters, etc.

I am not sure why that it is so hard to comprehend for some people here?

And oh yeah, don't forget, trees pollute!

That's party correct TEG. However, those shifts would follow a pattern of warming not cooling(ala Polar Ice Caps melting)....

Originally posted by jbooma

I wish it would be 3 degrees colder right now so it would all be snow sick of this winter mix :(

Technically...it doesn't matter what the temp is....

On the surface.

It can be 20 degrees on the ground and you can still get this wintery mix, if there is warm air a few thousand feet up (sleet) or a few hundred (freezing rain).

just fyi :)

Archived