Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roger Corman R.I.P.

Rip, Roger and thank you for all the good times. His Vincent Price horror films in the 60's were great fun for me as a kid. Prodigious output and a truly legendary movie maker. 

• Thumb up 2

36 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Rip, Roger and thank you for all the good times. His Vincent Price horror films in the 60's were great fun for me as a kid. Prodigious output and a truly legendary movie maker. 

Untouchable.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Teenage me would always be be flipping through the TV channels late night and notice something called "Roger Corman Presents..." and then go a few channels further until I got to what I was really looking for... "Emmanuelle in Space" or "Tanya Roberts Hotline".

Sorry Roger Corman, I knew of your films, but I didn't know them. 

• Haha 3

Honestly, I was surprised to hear he died, because I figured he'd been long dead.  Master of horror back in the day.

I watched his film adaptation of The Raven and did a double-take when I saw a young Jack Nicholson in it along side Vincent Price.  That one may not have been Nicholson's debut, but his first acting credit was in another Roger Corman film.

29 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

And a thousand Mystery Science Theater 3000 fans cried out in anguish,

Hmm, he did do the original Little Shop of Horrors ...

Oh, was that him?  That's the only version I've seen.  I probably should watch the Rick Moranis one at some point.