Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gruden/RG3 feud on social media

21 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Gruden was probably high at the time tbh. 

RG3’s career arc is so sad. He was really HIM his rookie year. 

First year the RPO really heated up in the NFL, and defenses didn't really know how to stop it. Considering how terrible Griffin looked the rest of his career, I'd say he wasn't "HIM", but rather Mike/Kyle working miracles and making a mediocre QB talent look like a superstar.

Mike and Kyle in 2012 was one of the best coaching performances in recent history. I'll die on that hill.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 hours ago, formerly4skins said:

I'm not a huge fan of Jay...but he was cooking, and RGme got roasted.

"Go race a pigeon" had me rolling 🤣 😆 😂 

The funny thing about him racing that bird was that he was the only one there taking it seriously, even the bird coasted 1/2 the way and still almost won. :rofl89:

Then at the end he goes into all that WWF **** talk, hilarious for all the wrong reasons. :rofl89:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Gruden was a good strategist. Unfortunately, he didn't seem to have the gravitas to instill a seriousness in the players to be a champion. Camp Gruden never practiced at an intensity that translated to game day. His teams were never "hungry". Name another coach that allowed a player to twist his nipples. Too laid back....

That and he tolerated incompetence from his DC...This is more on Dan not being able to attract good coaches

What could Jay ( or any other HC ) do in that situation? Suspend your starting wide receiver for nipple twisting? 

26 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Or maybe posted in the ATN since both are no longer on the team. 

Thing is, they're not currently on any NFL team, they're low tier sports media (at best,)...so atn really isn't the place for it either.

The tailgate would be closest but I think the real answer is to flush it. I'll probably do that tomorrow.

I don't want to make any momentous decisions tonight cuz I'm tripping big time on cosmic-level gummies. 

Ego-The-Living-Planet1-570x285.jpg.220ebe638db1c074eed3c21b224135c0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 10
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Ask Belichick how he'd handle it. Yes..sometimes you have to set a tone. Clearly, Jay made it clear he was "One of the Guys". You can't manage as "One of the Guys".

I don't think Jackson would have done it to Bill. However IF he did, I highly doubt anything would have happened to him. Except maybe a " talking to " after practice.

• Jumbo locked this topic