Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2023 Week 10: Welcomes the restless ,drunken , die hard fans!

zCommander

The fam and I had a good time with our outing to DC tonight. Couldn't decide where to go to eat afterwards and I was in a mood for some kabobs and stuff and so was the wife. Ended up at Kabul Castle Kabob. Finding a parking spot on the side street where two cars can't even squeeze by was not fun. But at least their food was really good. Tried their lamb shank served over rice (the dish is called kabli palao). It was really good and the lamb shank was really soft too. My wife and my 3 kids just simply loved everything we ordered there. Will need to hit that place up again next time I go to DC. I hate going to DC but might have to make an exception now lol

It sucks that our game is late afternoon game. Well there is a 9:30 game to start the Sunday. But the two team that are playing (Pats vs. Colts) might feel like a pre-season game lol 

The Giants play the Cowboys but that is also a 4:25 game. Oh well. Guess I will get some chores done around the house then. Get a computer ready for a client and need to do some touch-up painting after the electrician made some holes for the electrical wiring last week. 

Anyway, as for our game. Must win. Since we play two teams in our division afterwards. 

Okay back to my scheduled drinking... :pint:

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Well last week, had actual insomnia from having our second child, and now we're on day 6 of insomnia of life with a newborn.   Worth every minute of it, but let me tell ya, overnighters with newborns in your late 40's are no joke lol.  Barely remember what day it is, but might need to go make an old fashioned for the tradition pregame sake. 

Here's to coming out and punching Seattle in the mouth tomorrow.  Hail.

20231111_175231.thumb.jpg.789316d97b5fb06d3193a14d669da797.jpg

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 11

5 hours ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Well last week, had actual insomnia from having our second child, and now we're on day 6 of insomnia of life with a newborn.   Worth every minute of it, but let me tell ya, overnighters with newborns in your late 40's are no joke lol.  Barely remember what day it is, but might need to go make an old fashioned for the tradition pregame sake. 

Here's to coming out and punching Seattle in the mouth tomorrow.  Hail.

20231111_175231.thumb.jpg.789316d97b5fb06d3193a14d669da797.jpg

Congrats!  Wonderful news and a real cute baby! There’s nothing better than baby snuggles. 

I had a newborn in my early 40’s. 

I can’t imagine late 40’s.  I’m late 40’s now and it takes me 7 minutes to stand up in the morning.

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Well last week, had actual insomnia from having our second child, and now we're on day 6 of insomnia of life with a newborn. 

Congrats!!! Welcome again to no sleep hell for a while 😁

My 3rd child was born when I was 36. I am so glad I was done having kids by the time I was 36. Would have been sooner but I really wanted 3 kids. The wife was done after 2, but, she caved  😂

Edited by zCommander
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Congrats!!! Welcome again to no sleep hell for a while 😁

My 3rd child was born when I was 36. I am so glad I was done having kids by the time I was 36. Would have been sooner but I really wanted 3 kids. The wife was done after 2, but, she caved  😂

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Congrats!  Wonderful news and a real cute baby! There’s nothing better than baby snuggles. 

I had a newborn in my early 40’s. 

I can’t imagine late 40’s.  I’m late 40’s now and it takes me 7 minutes to stand up in the morning.

Lol yeah it's rough, but still loving it.  Had my first at 42 and now I'm 45 with a 3yr old and a newborn. Game day ready... Ok no more baby pics, back to our regularly scheduled programming until 4pm EST.  

20231112_085000.thumb.jpg.b044255c6cb0f0eaefa47eec71d1ee1c.jpg😂

Edited by LetThePointsSoar
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Having kids sounds like an absolute nightmare. 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

It is at the same time the most wonderful and most terrifying thing you can do. 

This is hilarious...Chewy and I are texting right now about his 5 year old son being testy.  :ols:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

45 is not late 40’s.  

believe me when I say you’ll know when you  get to your late 40’s.  

:P

It’s worse when you feel the late 40’s fatigue at 32….

But red meat tastes so good and I refuse to accept any counter arguments. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4