Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

21 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

Yeah kinda a Busch move on Johnson… I do t mind he turned us and Seattle away that’s his right, but he knew that yesterday so why wait till today when they were on a flight to interview him… listen while he’s good he’s only been doing this 2 years… and already I get the feel he’s a bit into himself as if he has all the leverage to pick a landing spot to be HC… nothing would joy me more then to see the Lions take a step back in 2024

I hope that asshole falls flat on his face.  Two straight years of running back to daddy Dan.  He just proved he's a cuck beta, not someone that I want as my HC if they are not confident enough to make the leap of faith.

• Thumb up 2

Just now, kingdaddy said:

Josh Harris: "What do you think Magic?"

Magic Johnson: "I'd get Belicheck on the phone and talk to him." 

Harris: "Bob, are any of the candidates left better than Belicheck?"

Myers: "That's hard to answer....no, no one can match what he's done in this league."

Harris: " How is Andy Reid still winning, if we have the QB can BB still win like Reid is doing in KC?"

Myers: " I would think he could."

Harris: "Can we find a QB to win with if we hire BB?"

Myers: "That would be my job and I believe I could find a QB."

Harris: " Call Belicheck, I wanna talk to him."

wright "i know of this party on a yacht...its lit"

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Nope sorry.  Quinn.

That's what I figured. At the end of the day I'll get behind whoever they choose as HC. Until that coach keeps us at .500 and missing the playoffs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Josh Harris: "What do you think Magic?"

Magic Johnson: "I'd get Belicheck on the phone and talk to him." 

Harris: "Bob, are any of the candidates left better than Belicheck?"

Myers: "That's hard to answer....no, no one can match what he's done in this league."

Harris: " How is Andy Reid still winning, if we have the QB can BB still win like Reid is doing in KC?"

Myers: " I would think he could."

Harris: "Can we find a QB to win with if we hire BB?"

Myers: "That would be my job and I believe I could find a QB."

Harris: " Call Belicheck, I wanna talk to him."

7cdddeef-91b3-424b-8b72-e674ff59333a_tex

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, dunfer said:

EB is the latest and greatest Andy sold us. Johnson realized he was an eb and called off the show

I made a comment about the OC who are announcing that they are not taking HC jobs (Johnson/Slowik), then you said something about them not calling plays, even though those guys do call plays.

None of this has anything  to do with EB.

Ben Johnson - Lacking Integrity

Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values. In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or earnestness of one's actions.

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

image.gif.4e559a1dfcf25ef497acc00a57c439f4.gif

Fun fact! The guy that threw this shoe on the movie went on to kill his mother. Yes, real life, not movie.

Tip:  You should never kill your mother unless she is trying to kill you. Try to outrun her first

For more fun exercise tips, subscribe to Fam since a Fetus

Listened deeper into Keim's podcast.  It's with Sheehan.

Sheehan asked Keim if he thought Quinn would get the job.  Keim wasn't sure.  He thought Quinn fit the profile that this FO likes -- as to leadership, etc.  But thought they might see McDonald as a younger version of that or maybe he can grow into that and he referred back to McDonald's relationship with Shen. so it felt like 50-50 listening to him between McDonald and Quinn.

He thought a variable would be what staff each would bring.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 1

I don’t ever remember Atlanta being lauded for having any sort of strong permeating culture at the time. I’ve heard it about Quinn since last offseason when he also was allegedly an interview super star. But before that, never. Now he’s the best leader in the NFL? And he languished as a DC for the last three years? The star of that SB run was Kyle Shanahan’s offense and the team had a franchise QB the entire time, even if he faded with age by the end of Quinn’s tenure. So players ****ing love playing for this guy. That’s legitimately very cool. But what did it get him minus the Kyle Shanahan rocket ship? Why’s it going to be different this time? 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

If Johnson was such a beta (I always know I’ll be entertained when people call other people a beta) then why are some of you so upset he didn’t come here? 

Make it make sense. 

Ben Johnson isn’t our head coach. He’s Detroit’s OC. Time to move on. Apparently the guy likes his current job better than he liked the idea of the HC opportunities. He’s allowed to choose that. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, HeHateMe75 said:

I hope that asshole falls flat on his face.  Two straight years of running back to daddy Dan.  He just proved he's a cuck beta, not someone that I want as my HC if they are not confident enough to make the leap of faith.

Exactly, glad we found out today then to have hired him and he not be the right fit… imho at this level you aspire to be a HC… and there are only 32 of these jobs available… and several of them are tied up till their HC wants out… Reid, John Harbaugh, Mike Tomlin just to name a few… Johnson might not be a leader of men the way this FO wants… and good he made the choice for us 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Curtisp5286 said:

I made a comment about the OC who are announcing that they are not taking HC jobs (Johnson/Slowik), then you said something about them not calling plays, even though those guys do call plays.

None of this has anything  to do with EB.

are you Andy? Of course thats what youd want us to believe Andy Reid....Never again you son of a ****

But call us next year

Edited by dunfer
  • Confused 1

Just now, Conn said:

I don’t ever remember Atlanta being lauded for having any sort of strong permeating culture at the time. I’ve heard it about Quinn since last offseason when he also was allegedly an interview super star. But before that, never. Now he’s the best leader in the NFL? And he languished as a DC for the last three years? The star of that SB run was Kyle Shanahan’s offense and the team had a franchise QB the entire time, even if he faded with age by the end of Quinn’s tenure. So players ****ing love playing for this guy. That’s legitimately very cool. But what did it get him minus the Kyle Shanahan rocket ship? Why’s it going to be different this time? 

It won’t be. But we’re at the part of the cycle where as a fanbase we are coping and saying we never wanted Johnson and he’s a stupid poo poo face and Dan Quinn is a true leader and exactly what we wanted all along.

Just a coping mechanism. Everyone will turn on him by week 3 unless we’re really good.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, KDawg said:

It won’t be. But we’re at the part of the cycle where as a fanbase we are coping and saying we never wanted Johnson and he’s a stupid poo poo face and Dan Quinn is a true leader and exactly what we wanted all along.

Just a coping mechanism. Everyone will turn on him by week 3 unless we’re really good.

I turned on Quinn already. 

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

If Johnson was such a beta (I always know I’ll be entertained when people call other people a beta) then why are some of you so upset he didn’t come here? 

Make it make sense. 

Ben Johnson isn’t our head coach. He’s Detroit’s OC. Time to move on. Apparently the guy likes his current job better than he liked the idea of the HC opportunities. He’s allowed to choose that. 

I think he proved he was a beta by his actions today.  That makes two years in a row that he's interviewed and then pulled the plug and ran back to Dan.  Once, sure, but twice?  He seems scared to take the next leap, lacks confidence imo.  I'm glad we found this out now, but pissed it was so late in the interview process. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Make it make sense. 

There was some previous thought that Ben might be a beta. I talked about it myself here and there including this morning.  I think this proves that he is and big time so.  Slowik's profile to me screamed beta  more so than Ben so hence the idea that they were not into him post interviews doesn't surprise me.  Plus Peters would know him very well.

I don't want Quinn though I don't hate the idea to the extent as some others here.  But its clear he's definitely an Alpha type and they like that.  Both Keim and Sheehan mentioned hearing Quinn came off well in the interviews to this regime.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

Just now, HeHateMe75 said:

I think he proved he was a beta by his actions today.  That makes two years in a row that he's interviewed and then pulled the plug and ran back to Dan.  Once, sure, but twice?  He seems scared to take the next leap, lacks confidence imo.  I'm glad we found this out now, but pissed it was so late in the interview process. 

**** happens, man. Monitor and adjust. 

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I love the meltdown over a coach who hasn’t been hired yet.  

It could be one of 5 guys.  All of which, when paired with Peters and good ownership, could be massively successful. 

Everybody needs to take a breath.  It’s going to be ok.  

I remember essentially reading this post 50 times after we drafted Forbes last year

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Yup, look at her twitter feed.  She was a Redskin cheerleader

Was she sending a cryptic message saying he (MacDonald) wasn't coming here?  I didn't understand, HigSkin.  Like others, I am tired and exhausted.  All of us are on this board or most anyway.  :)  

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

There was some previous thought that Ben might be a beta. I talked about it myself here and there including this morning.  I think this proves that he is and big time so.  Slowik's profile to me screamed beta  more so than Ben so hence the idea that they were not into him post interviews doesn't surprise me.  

I don't want Quinn though I don't hate the idea to the extent as some others here.  But its clear he's definitely an Alpha type and they like that.  Both Keim and Sheehan mentioned hearing Quinn came off well in the interviews to this regime.

I think calling another human a beta because of a decision they made for themselves is silly.

I don’t know him personally, and maybe he’s not a strong willed kind of dude, but that doesn’t mean he can’t lead or find success.

He chose to be the #2. Okay.

Next. Don’t need to spend my time calling the guy names or inferring he’s not a real man’s man.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Make it make sense. 

I’m so with you. That’s why us Alphas don’t have to say anything. Right AlphaDawg?!? 💋

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 7

41 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

If anything just seeing Brady run from the tunnel to the opposite side of the field every game yelling “LETS GO” would be worth it to me all the while wearing coaches gear 

In total seriousness, Brady would make a fantastic coach. I have no doubt about that. The man is a winner at anything he puts his mind to.

• Thumb up 1