Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2023 Week 6: Welcomes the restless ,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

@skinsmarydu as you requested. :) Yell really loud and make some noise at the game tomorrow... @goskins10 you too buddy. Make us proud :cheers:

My drinking will start soon, waiting on some people to show up at the house for a late dinner and some chillin'

My thoughts is ATL is going to do a real good job but at the end it will be Howell and his crew who will come up on top and beat them. Can't go on a 4 lose skid and still have hopes for a playoff spot. 

Now drink up! :pint:

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, zCommander said:

@skinsmarydu as you requested. :) Yell really loud and make some noise at the game tomorrow... @goskins10 you too buddy. Make us proud :cheers:

My drinking will start soon, waiting on some people to show up at the house for a late dinner and some chillin'

My thoughts is ATL is going to do a real good job but at the end it will be Howell and his crew who will come up on top and beat them. Can't go on a 4 lose skid and still have hopes for a playoff spot. 

I have a feeling ATL is going to blitz the crap out of us and get lots of pressure on Howell.  They have to be licking their chops at the prospect of going against this ragtag offensive line.

1 hour ago, zCommander said:

I hope you're on west coast time as I've been drinking for 4 hours already in the DMV.  lol

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

I have a feeling ATL is going to blitz the crap out of us and get lots of pressure on Howell.  They have to be licking their chops at the prospect of going against this ragtag offensive line.

I just have a little bit more faith in EB than Del Rio. Just a little lol

17 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

I hope you're on west coast time as I've been drinking for 4 hours already in the DMV.  lol

In DMV too! Was just waiting on some people... gotta be a good host. :) 

So do you guys really have insomnia on Sunday mornings or is this more of a facetious thread? I actually do have this problem and it is infuriating. I have had it for decades. Like right now, I haven't been able to sleep worth a crap all night. This happens to me on a regular basis on Sunday mornings from September to late January. During the NFL offseason, I will sleep great on Sunday mornings. It makes it even more frustrating whenever my team comes out and plays poorly or worse gets their doors blown off. Which as you know, has happened to us far too often. So now I'm going to be exhausted starting at 5pm and be tired at work. And for what? To see the Falcons take a dump on top of our heads? Argh 😥

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

I can't sleep someone brought up some stories of meeting redskins on another board. got me thinking about meeting art monk and Gary Clark and others only a few years ago. homecoming is pretty cool. 

PXL_20231015_084228935.thumb.jpg.7733fee6377e0899ff2f4749dac51112.jpgPXL_20231015_084209214.thumb.jpg.cf6308cb531720a5bab67e72f018ea9a.jpgPXL_20231015_084159171.thumb.jpg.f9a570a12b818cbfe560a2c2a7bc57f2.jpg

I saw all of those " 90s " and I thought wow this person really loves Montez Sweat. Then I read the fine print. Lol.

I miss being anxious about game day.  Not to the extent I can’t sleep but just anxious/excited pre game and a bundle of emotions during and post game.

I had a little bit of that juice back early on but per usual, those feelings get lost in disappointing play.

This is the most week to week team you can find.  They’ve had 10 days to prepare for Ridder.  They are just as likely to allow Pitts and Robinson career days as they are to appear competent for a brief week or two and win the game.  No clue what to expect out of this team.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Heading out momentarily.  Redskins long-sleeved baseball jersey under a Redskins sweatshirt under an RGIII jersey, pink hat with a Redskins logo. 

It's gonna be a great day, y'all.  Oh yeahh...I have binoculars that take stills and video.

I hope I can hear you an goskins through the TV today! 

Before the season started I was planning on going to this game, but some life stuff came up and stopped it from happening. 

• Sad 1