Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2023 Week 4: Welcomes the restless ,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

Just going to pour myself some rum and coke. Will see how late I am up though since there is a 9:30 game tomorrow morning at Wembley Stadium. The Jags vs. The Falcons. Could be an good game to watch and will also help pass the time before our game. 

As for our game tomorrow I am just going to watch it and see what happens. Hoping for a meaningful game instead of lopsided one like last Sunday. 

EaglesSuck.gif.423648eefd207166714675951d044321.gif

:cheers:

Edited by zCommander
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

• zCommander changed the title to THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2023 Week 4: Welcomes the restless ,drunken , die hard fans!!!

I feel like 2 games a year we expect to get asses kicked but then we win.   Hopefully this is one of those weeks and we can escape that ****hole with a W. I predict if we win it will be via our TEs but Jahan is overdue and he may be the hero.

Neighbor just had to take their kid to urgent care and dropped their dog off. I let her out to go to the bathroom and she opened the gate with her snout and bailed. Luckily I got her but she was in panic mode since she was dropped off and was running circles around me as I was in panic mode hoping she wouldnt sprint away in the dark. She is THIK a collar falls right off her head so she is getting harnessed next time out. Think a 12 year old chihuahua mutt with a Laron Landry grade oversized body.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I'm either diving or going all the way out to Sandy Point (shawshank redemption beach) this morning, maybe both. 

I'm having a hard time getting up for this game. I bought into our hype last week and it was crushed and **** on.

Growing up in Philly, a Skins fan, something like 13 games decided by 8 points or less, it was some of the best football ever and made me love the game.

Today isn't going to be that.

7 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'm either diving or going all the way out to Sandy Point (shawshank redemption beach) this morning, maybe both. 

I'm having a hard time getting up for this game. I bought into our hype last week and it was crushed and **** on.

Growing up in Philly, a Skins fan, something like 13 games decided by 8 points or less, it was some of the best football ever and made me love the game.

Today isn't going to be that.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

You gonna start any Wash players?

I feel like Slye might have a day

I overload every damn year.  Across 2 leagues I had Howell Gibby Jahan Logan and our vaunted D. I am not starting any this week.... and they have come and gone playing the waiver game.  I would consider Slye only we were real close to getting shutout last week.

Edited by RandyHolt

2 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

It should be possible to just let us choose the camera angle we want during the game. They're recording on several cameras. Why can't that work?

They're still using two old guys to figure out where to spot the ball and a chain with two sticks to make sure it's ten yards. 

The NFL hates technology.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Aside from the goal line crap that they do, be on the look out for false starts by their OL that aren't called.  It happened multiple times in their game vs TB

Yeah their RT jumps early every play but since it's like 1/2 a second early they don't call it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

It should be possible to just let us choose the camera angle we want during the game. They're recording on several cameras. Why can't that work?

16 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

The NFL hates technology.

Obviously this can't be done on live TV but an APP should be able to and should be an option without paying for it. Almost everyone has a smart TV, Android, iPhones and tablets. 

Edited by zCommander
  • Like 1