Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Detroit is going to win this game.  Dallas is going to get locked into the 5 seed and they’re going to test everybody against us and Ron going to go balls to the wall to win that game and screw us into the 7th pick.  

I hate knowing the future.

I think Dallas wins tonight but regardless, I also think Ron’s version of “balls to the wall” is fully capable of losing to backups with nothing to play for. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

True.  But can Ron do it twice?   I also think we had more to play for last year.   It was Sam’s first start.  

Maybe.  

aim just hoping Dallas wins.  If they do they have to come to play because there will be a scenario they could even get the 1 seed.

I want that pick so badly.  

• Thumb up 1

Fluke play, defense is so afraid of hitting the QB that they just rub up against them instead of tackling them. 

That INT Dak tossed earlier, its the same int he ALWAYS throws. Remember when we beat them last year and he threw that almost int and then the immediate play was the same exact play except this time he threw the int? He's good for another one of those this game, just like Carson Wentz.

5 minutes ago, profusion said:

All of a sudden, all the top NFC teams look vulnerable.

The 49ers are the best of the lot.  But things can get away from them if Purdy isn’t absolutely on point.  

The Eagles and Dallas are both paper tigers.  

The Ravens are the best team in the NFL right now and I’m not sure it’s that close. 

Give up play on 3rd and 14.  

I get not wanting to make a mistake.  But that had about a 2.689% chance of working.  

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, HigSkin said:

One thing I've been watching is how the Lions handle this defense.  For me, I want a HC that can match up to the NFCE teams.

I know Ben Johnson is being heavily touted around the league but so far his offense has looked just average.

I’ve watched 3 full games the Lions have played, this is the 4th.  

I don’t see what the hype on Ben Johnson’s offense is. It’s actually very Scott Turner

The one thing working in his favor this year: he’s been the OC for 2 years and was the passing game coordinator before that.  The Lions have been in this offense at least 4 years.  And that really helps.  

• Like 1