Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Just now, MartinC said:

Dallas defense is built based on speed and getting after the QB. If they get a lead they are a nightmare. 

But they are light up front - only one of their D’line are over 300. They are getting beaten up right now - loading up and running right at them is their cryptonite. Especially if you run at Parsons - he’s great in pursuit and getting after the QB. He’s not quite as happy holding his ground at the point of attack.

The 49ers are very very good to be fair. But this is a blueprint to beat Dallas.

I'm hoping the extra time off helps us  out. 

Plus that int.

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Beat him in the Super Bowl, monster to deal with in his prime, not first ballot. 

It's not like we haven't seen other QBs get to a certain point and drop off, I don't think it's fair to say whether deserves to be in HoF based on his play in twilight of his career. 

Hard to get an MVP when Brady and Manning both going at it same time as you.

Lol beat him in the Super Bowl, Russ plays defense? This isn’t the nba.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Awesome. Bienemy will throw 35 times to start the fame, Howell will get sacked 10 times and we’ll play right in their hands :ols:

You may have spotted the flaw in my plan. 

That and not letting them get out to a lead. 

Mind you if Dak keeps hitting the open linebacker … (not that we have any linebackers who get open)

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

You may have spotted the flaw in my plan. 

That and not letting them get out to a lead. 

Mind you if Dak keeps hitting the open linebacker … (not that we have any linebackers who get open)

You spotted the second flaw and pointed it out. The whole “linebacker” thing. But other than that, Dallas is puddy in our hands!

Just now, Rex Tomb said:

Chalking that mf'er as a huge L... hopefully by that point we are so far out of it we are trying to score a top 10 pick for the new regime.  Cuz it's about to happen.  

Huge L for who? San Fran or the iggles? In week 13 we will be playing the Fins.