Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

With news of Thomas' release I figure we probably get ourselves in the Schultz sweepstakes, but I like the idea of Theo Johnson if we can get him.  Probably not before the 3rd, maybe even not before comp 3rd, but his size/speed/hands combo is interesting.  Imo definitely worth a shot.

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Kinchens looked good in field drills imo. But yeah. I was disappointed in his times. Just as I typed this he had another beautiful drill. He changes direction so smoothly. That is why he looks faster on tape imo. 

Edited by clskinsfan

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Nice.

like I said for weeks, if I had to pick a dude I can't get a read on athleticially its this dude.  Good start

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 7.19.01 PM.png

Sinnott sold me the other night when I was watching his tape. Great hands and a destructive blocker. I agree his athleticism didnt really come through on their game tape. They used him as a fullback/Hback some as well. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Peters live at the combine right now. 

I think he subliminaly said they are taking Drake Maye

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Sinnot sold me the other night when I was watching his tape. Great hands and a destructive blocker. I agree his athleticism didnt really come through on their game tape. They used him as a fullback/Hback some as well. 

I like Sinnott as a complete, do it all TE.  But have been saying for months, he's hard for me to call athleticially and i want to see his combine.  So far he's killing it.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Wiley my late round TE that i liked indeed was faster than Sanders as someone debated me.  i didn't think so watching them, I am wrong on that one.

Like I've said I am good at guessing Wrs-RB speed typically but am hit and miss at best at TEs.  Am guessing that might be because when I played sports, I was more in that WR-RB mode as to my build-physically, not TE. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Wiley my late round TE that i liked indeed was faster than Sanders as someone debated me.  i didn't think so watching them, I am wrong on that one.

😉

Your input here is awesome though SIP, especially on TEs.

• Thanks 1