Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2022 - Week 12 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

I want us to win tomorrow no matter what. Not because of possible playoff push but need to cap the week off with a happy mood at least. We weren't able to celebrate Thanksgiving at my sister's house due to her household ended up, somehow, with covid. :(

Sis did promise to still make the turkey but now at a later date to be determined. I told her her health and the health of the family is more important anyway. My wife doesn't cook turkey so she ended up baking a whole chicken instead. It was nice small family affair with just the kids. :) 

So, tomorrows game is going to be rained on at least for the 1st half so lots of running should be done and of course throughout the whole game as well. Hopefully the team is ready and hungry for a win! We are favored by 4.5 points due to home field advantage as well. They have to win tomorrow without looking ahead. 

Tonight on tap is just rum and coke zero and watching season 9 of The Blacklist. :)

Here to tomorrow and a win :cheers:

HTTC!

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Tonight on tap is just rum and coke zero and watching season 9 of The Blacklist. :)

Here to tomorrow and a win :cheers:

HTTC!

Damn, you've watched 9 seasons of the Blacklist? :headbang:

Haven't you seen enough of the same things happening over and over and over and over, week after week, year after year, watching the Redskins/FT/Durrs all these years?

:rofl89:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SkinsFTW said:

Damn, you've watched 9 seasons of the Blacklist? :headbang:

Haven't you seen enough of the same things happening over and over and over and over, week after week, year after year, watching the Redskins/FT/Durrs all these years?

:rofl89:

The Blacklist has hardened my soul :806:

Season 9 not the same without Elizabeth though. :(

I started watching The Blacklist because of James Spader. Really liked him in the Stargate movie so had to watch and was hooked from day one. :)

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Here’s hoping for a win, to cap off a great thanksgiving weekend! Been in Oxford MD with my sister and her husband, visiting my parents rental. Saw longtime family friends. Tons of drinking 

let’s cap this weekend off right!

Plus, being 7-5 will be so much sweeter than being 6-6. :)

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Something tells me this game will not be pretty..:

just when we have a precious kindling flame of hope.... the Snyder curse stomps it out like a steel boot to the head.

Just now, petey hodge said:

just when we have a precious kindling flame of hope.... the Snyder curse stomps it out like a steel boot to the head.

But not today, Dan!!!

Top 30 Blowing Candle GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You have to know that if somehow this team keeps winning it must mean that Snyder curse was removed when he announced that he was going to sell the Team. Nothing else makes sense.

Wasn't there a called back pick 6 in the Vikings game? My memory is shot but if so this team probably should be undefeated since the announcement.

• Thumb up 1

34 minutes ago, zCommander said:

I was thinking about this last night so looks like it was a smart move with it being raining and all. 

Yep, chances of stepping wrong and having a setback increase significantly.

7 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

Wasn't there a called back pick 6 in the Vikings game?

Yes, on a totally bogus DPI call where St. Juste and the WR were both holding each other as the ball was coming.

• Like 1