Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread: Eagles Soar to New Lows

KDawg

14 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Philly came into game WAAAAYYY too confindent thinking that they, an 8-0 team, at home, on Monday night were going to whomp the Commanders again. I expect to see a sharp downfall for Philly over the next month and our stock to go up. After beating the "future champions", does anyone on our schedule scare you? Doesn't mean we're going to win, but are you afraid?

I noticed from the start that they were celebrating waaay too hard to be an 8-0 team. They were dancing and gesturing while still losing. 

Ron said it best, they still have a lot to improve on.  I have a feeling the Texans will give us a helluva challenge. 

• Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Not sure if anyone posted this or not - but Tress Way is a funny dude. They had him miced up. Doesn;t really catch much of the game - he is the punter of course. But he is funny. 

This is great, especially after he gets crushed on his first punt and the way he talks about it. That's some great inside stuff. Gives you a whole new perspective on special teams play and all the things he does. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1