Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Rumor was he was thinking about Mitt being his VP.  Mitt didn't want that for fear of getting Trump elected. No Labels wants a Republican at the top of their ticket.  

I also think No Labels is a grifting org, so they won't actually run a ticket.  That's too much work.

• Thumb up 1

10 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Nimrata going get crushed in SC. Her campaign is over. 

Not as long as Trump has multiple issues against him. 

Is the GOP really willing to walk into this 2024 buzz-saw with Trump at the top of their ticket?  Maybe some of you are like, "This is not the GOP, this is the Trump GOP... they don't care."  

I think there's a higher chance Trump is not at the top of the ticket vs. Biden. 

Honestly, a 16-week limit for ELECTIVES is completely reasonable.  I was on the phone with clinics less than 10 minutes after learning my result.  Some ladies need more time, I didn't.  I was 19, USN, and completely unable to care for a child when I wasn't really out of childhood myself. 

However, when a wanted pregnancy goes awry and doctors say it's necessary, it should be granted without debate. 

• Thumb up 2

11 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Honestly, a 16-week limit for ELECTIVES is completely reasonable.  I was on the phone with clinics less than 10 minutes after learning my result.  Some ladies need more time, I didn't.  I was 19, USN, and completely unable to care for a child when I wasn't really out of childhood myself. 

However, when a wanted pregnancy goes awry and doctors say it's necessary, it should be granted without debate. 

Counterpoint:  It’s none of the government’s ****ing business. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 2

Trump will do whatever the pro abortion backers in the party want.  We already see how "with exceptions" has worked.  "With exceptions but we will threaten doctors and providers, so no one will provide exceptions".  Great article and I am sure he is going to deny deny deny with a wink and a nod.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Counterpoint:  It’s none of the government’s ****ing business. 

You know I totally agree with you.  More than 1000000000000%, if that's even possible.  

I was just speaking of the "current climate". 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

Rumor was he was thinking about Mitt being his VP.  Mitt didn't want that for fear of getting Trump elected. No Labels wants a Republican at the top of their ticket.  

I also think No Labels is a grifting org, so they won't actually run a ticket.  That's too much work.

I told Buzzette a while ago, I believe Manchin, Mitt, Hogan, etc are being honest when they say they won't be a spoiler that helps trump. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

Is the GOP really willing to walk into this 2024 buzz-saw with Trump at the top of their ticket?  Maybe some of you are like, "This is not the GOP, this is the Trump GOP... they don't care."  

I think there's a higher chance Trump is not at the top of the ticket vs. Biden. 

They don't care.

Both guys will be at the top of thr ticket. How long does Biden have to decide if he wants to dump Harris?

58 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Trump is about to install his daughter in law as gop v co-chairman, Trump is the nominee; even if convicted.

By chance the gop moves on from Trump,  they will not pick Haley or Desantis or anyone else who ran. They would pick someone who didn’t ran like Kemp or Youngkin. Nikki may get veep nod.

If by chance either guy wasn’t it; can you imagine how the convention will be as candidates jockeying to get the nomination that would be decided at the convention .

7 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

They don't care.

Both guys will be at the top of thr ticket. How long does Biden have to decide if he wants to dump Harris?

Biden is stuck with Harris. That black female voter would be pissed if he did that.

Fergasun, I think you’re going thru stages of grief . The gop you loved is dead. You are in denial that the old gop is gone and this current gop will sink or swim with Trump. 

Will you get to acceptance?

Edited by 88Comrade2000

2 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Fergasun, I think you’re going thru stages of grief . The gop you loved is dead.

Reminds me of how I felt about the ACC for years after they started adding like Syracuse and Pitt. The ACC I loved doesn't exist anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The news about Lara Trump being co-chair of the RNC is great news if you want the GOP to lose.  Although she's only co-chair, which means somebody understands that she is a noob and got her a babysitter. 

Actually we should want that. All of the rnc money will go to Donny, deny all other gop candidates money.

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Since I can't (by forum rules) attack a poster, I will attack this post as complete idiocy. 

He said during his campaign he would pick a black women as his veep.

If he dumped the first black female veep, there will be a lot of black female voters who will betrayed by Joe.  He thought she was good enough to be his veep but now he wants to dump her.

Just go see either articles or videos that talk about dumping Kamala and when they mention the reaction to that; they mention the reaction of the black female vote.