Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Packers at Washington ~ The Legend of Taylor Heinicke Continues

TK
Message added by TK,

1001477899_ScreenShot2022-10-23at4_27_51PM.thumb.png.2e9f9f6eeba1cea887812cdfc41a6efc.png

1 minute ago, Hdf561 said:

The stadium is worse than I remember, the atmosphere is electric for the multitude of Packers fans in attendance easily outnumbering the home team fans. 

They took out the Hooters from club level which is the only thing I was really optimistic about. 

Hopefully the game is at least enjoyable. 

1C9EC676-1FFA-48D9-B159-C46D55C86250.jpeg

BD342D33-696F-4FDF-89EA-147C3FC6A843.jpeg

191E7948-3E78-4E1E-A7EB-E7F9C13C0E6E.jpeg

Don't forget the "SELL THE TEAM" chant. ;)

:229:The Rook

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The Legend is real.  I look forward to this victory and the continued victories into the play-offs.  

However, if all else fails .. then I will simply look forward to Terry getting more balls tossed his way.    That is kind-of a victory of and within itself! 

Wooooooooooo! Let's go!!

Heinicke is fun to watch - AND him playing means we got a chance of protecting our 2nd round pick. So today is a win no matter what!

The better Heinicke plays, the less chance Rivera puts Wentz back in after 4 weeks. So let's see a win, Taylor!

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

TH starting on his 17th game for us and I just had my 25th anniversary on the 17th and my birthday is on the 27th. Three 7s in October. That is Lucky 7s for you. :)

Not that I believe in it, hopefully I didn't just jinx the game :806:

Forget the game.  Hopefully you didn't jinx your anniversary! 

• Haha 3

Just now, dc1 said:

Forget the game.  Hopefully you didn't jinx your anniversary! 

We both have tried to get rid of each other but every time we have a huge fight and I say that's it I am leaving. The kids say, okay dad, you say this all of the times and then everyone starts laughing. We aren't going anywhere. :806:

Another reason I'm pumped to see Taylor today: as one of the few morons walking the earth dumb enough to watch this team on a regular basis, I want to see some action. Outside of 1-2 deep bombs per game, Wentz was B O R I N G. At least Heinicke is fun to watch. We're not contending this year anyway so might as well see some hair-on-fire, moxie madness!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

We both have tried to get rid of each other but every time we have a huge fight and I say that's it I am leaving. The kids say, okay dad, you say this all of the times and then everyone starts laughing. We aren't going anywhere. :806:

I love it! I got 25 years on myside and can confirm that you are in a beautifully relationship. 

Listen up random folks.  This is what a real successful marriage looks like!

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, zCommander said:

TH starting on his 17th game for us and I just had my 25th anniversary on the 17th and my birthday is on the 27th. Three 7s in October. That is Lucky 7s for you. :)

Not that I believe in it, hopefully I didn't just jinx the game :806:

I just celebrated my 25th anniversary with my employer on the 20th of October.

we’ll score 25 points.

and Mclaurin’s jersey is 17.

we win 25-21

3 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

I just celebrated my 25th anniversary with my employer on the 20th of October.

we’ll score 25 points.

and Mclaurin’s jersey is 17.

we win 25-21

Oh **** I didn't even thing about TM jersey. It is an omen. :D

That's 4 7s, TH Jersey is 4. :)

Edited by zCommander

6 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Good seats today, hope the football is at least watchable lol.D0585B8C-7177-4921-B84E-637083A03021.thumb.jpeg.c82ef3886e120db963321c0ac79acae5.jpeg

What did they get the whole section on sale...Welcome to Lambeau south east, I think.  Unreal, look how close they are.  Visiting fans that can't get tickets to the home games, are like, "no worries, we play the commies this year.  Well have 2nd row up at the 50 yd line.  On top of everything, they'll be more of us then them.🤦‍♂️