Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

Just now, dunfer said:

Girls is how you spell it Simmsy. Don’t make fun if his learning challenges

Girls is how you spell it Simmsy. Don’t make fun if his learning challenges

I’m kinda just referring to using girls as a derogatory term but also just immature nicknames for teams you don’t like anyway. I thought we were all past the 4th grade but maybe I was mistaken 

• Like 1

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

Well after he threw his second interception Fox played Primus on the way to commercial. 🤓

Hence the Primus sucks post. Didn't think I'd need to explain a 35 year old running joke tho to some Cowboys and Eagles fans but here we are. 🤣

Go Birds  :ols: 

I might have to get off this rock and head back up there in the winter when the eagles win the superbowl like I predicted in the preseason. Philly is a fun place to go ****ing crazy in with the rest of the city.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Well after he threw his second interception Fox played Primus on the way to commercial. 🤓

Hence the Primus sucks post. Didn't think I'd need to explain a 35 year old running joke tho to some Cowboys and Eagles fans but here we are. 🤣

Lol I’m surely no cowboys or eagles fan. But thanks for explaining 

I won’t bother asking who Primus is…

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’m kinda just referring to using girls as a derogatory term but also just immature nicknames for teams you don’t like anyway. I thought we were all past the 4th grade but maybe I was mistaken 

It is immature, hence the immature names.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hopefully SF does like last week and stomps Dallas like they did Seattle last week in the 2nd half

3 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If Dallas somehow wins this game; Philly will spank them silly.

Hurts will kill them with his legs

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Oh yeah you are mistaken. **** the cowgirls. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Some people call them Dallass too. You should go get them as well. It's really immature.

yeah that is too. 

im sorry I am in this thread to engage in football discussion not see a bunch of middle aged men act like 3rd graders with offensive or at best moronic and immature names. 

raise the bar people. Grow the **** up. I promise you can say cowboys and eagles etc. It won’t kill you

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

yeah that is too. 

im sorry I am in this thread to engage in football discussion not see a bunch of middle aged men act like 3rd graders with offensive or at best moronic and immature names. 

raise the bar people. Grow the **** up. I promise you can say cowboys and eagles etc. It won’t kill you

Fun Police GIF by Cardinal Group Management

• Like 1
  • Haha 5