Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

29 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

Kirk haters still haven't learned to wait for the clock to hit all zeros before posting bad takes. 

LOL he was playing some of the worst football I’ve ever seen in the first half and had his team down 30-0. The Colts offense went into complete turtle mode the rest of the game. He even had some head scratchers in the second half. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Let's not do that thing where we pretend this is the same QB...how many years ago was that?  Good for him, he's 34 now.

Same QB who bought us back from down 24-0 against the Bucs in 2015.  It's what he does.

Replies are all "what's in the cup?"

Edited by Tsailand
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

- Why would anyone wait to post a bad take after the game ends? lol...

- How is my post a bad take?

Yea, where's the fun in waiting until all the results come in to discuss them? :ols:

2 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

Same QB who bought us back from down 24-0 against the Bucs in 2015.  It's what he does.

Stop it we were about to bench him at halftime. And Jay pulled back to save his career.

5 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

So now posting Kirk's stats is "hating"

The intent was clear.  But here are some updated stats for you.

image.png.d2644f5b92e909f8863eb2f8df5db5ec.png

Kirk has eight 400+ passing yard games in his career now..  No other Washington QB has done it since 2011.

3 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

The intent was clear.  But here are some updated stats for you.

image.png.d2644f5b92e909f8863eb2f8df5db5ec.png

Kirk has eight 400+ passing yard games in his career now..  No other Washington QB has done it since 2011.

Both of your responses to me show that you have zero clue what my intent was, but it serves your narrative to insist that you are right.

I've posted stats of numerous other players in this thread in the past, especially when they're playing poorly. It's not Kirk-specific. You Cousins stans are even more sensitive than Hive members lol...

The Kirk hating, overall, has been one of those themes for years where you can see a chunk of es'ers at their dumbest.

You could also just count it as under "qbs" as a category which seems to be the eternal home base for the most 

stupid football posting.

Peace and Joy to the World!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

👹

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

The Kirk hating, overall, has been one of those themes for years where you can see a chunk of es'ers at their dumbest.

You also just file it as one piece of "qb threads" as a category which seems to be the eternal home base for stupid football posting.

Peace and Joy to the World!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

👹

Hold my beer please. Sure that was an incredible come back, but it was against Matt Ryan.

May be an image of 2 people, people playing football and text that says 'DADBODSPORTS ORTS Des FALEONS I blew blewa28-3lead a 28-3 lead 2 Hold Holdmybeerbro my beer bro'

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Cali now resorting to calling folks Cousins Stan’s as if he don’t have a Cousins voodoo doll at his crib. 👀

Do any of you guys actually read my posts? lol...

And the dude has a Vikings avatar! lol...unless he's had that since like 2009 I think labeling him a "stan" is accurate.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Oh Kirk, or even more on point, the Vikings, have plenty of opportunity left to blow it.

I'm just in the holiday ass-kicking spirit in this thread.

😂😂😂..."Joy to the wooorld, your ass is kicked..."

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Don't pretend like you weren’t loving it when they were down and his stats like was looking real Heinicke-like.

What does that have to do with someone else being a "stan"?...I honestly don't think you guys read my posts lol...

• Haha 1

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Don't pretend like you weren’t loving it when they were down and his stats like was looking real Heinicke-like.

Easy Rin Tin Tin....don't shoot at squirrels when you're fox hunting. You scare the real prey away.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

😂😂😂..."Joy to the wooorld, your ass is kicked..."

What does that have to do with someone else being a "stan"?...I honestly don't think you guys read my posts lol...

I certainly try not to, but what the hell is a stan?

And back on topic lol, Browns are gonna win this which goes against my playoff rooting interests, dambit.

And, no, this does not make me a Huntley Hater lol...

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

I certainly try not to, but what the hell is a stan?

You picked the wrong one to read, then lol...