Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

Does anyone recall the game when we recovered a punt after we blocked someone into the returner?

The referees gave the ball back to the receiving team because the guy was blocked into him. I’m pretty sure it was the Cowboys.

Are referees making up rules to destroy us because of the hatred  for Snyder?

3 minutes ago, Riggodrill44 said:

Does anyone recall the game when we recovered a punt after we blocked someone into the returner?

The referees gave the ball back to the receiving team because the guy was blocked into him. I’m pretty sure it was the Cowboys.

I kinda remember that…..which year was it? Has to be recent right? 

25 minutes ago, Riggodrill44 said:

There was a game vs the Panthers long ago where that happened to Randel El on a return. Think it was under Zorn mayhaps. Not the game you're talking about but I think of it anytime something similar happens. 

Helluva play by 36 on the Chargers to push dude right into the returner. Timed it just right. 

50 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I kinda remember that…..which year was it? Has to be recent right? 

It was within the last 5 years. 

When it happened to us, it’s just a live ball. I’ve never in my life seen the referees have an excuse to return a fumbled ball.

Tonights game was an exact copy of what happened to us, but surprise surprise, they upheld it.

Very frustrating watching our team seemingly have to play against another team and the referees.