Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP/CBS/ESPN: Joe Gibbs coming back; Gregg Williams D-Coord: Woah Woah Woah (MERGE)

SRVFan72

Originally posted by Skeletor The Invincible

I am a little wary about this though.

If Gibbs does't win, what happens to his legend? It's a hard thing to think about.

MORE BLASPHEMY!!!! You younger fans don't get it. If he comes, he WILL win!!

I will praise Danny and Vinny if they can bring back Gibbs. Yes Art I just said that. This would be the happiest day. I was wondering why I was having some pains tonight so before I went to bed went online checked out the post, crapped my pants, then came here :cheers: :cheers:

I am curious if Danny called him and said I need your help, you are the only one who can help me and the Redskins. WOW

Originally posted by Skeletor The Invincible

I am a little wary about this though.

If Gibbs does't win, what happens to his legend? It's a hard thing to think about.

yeah but you cant worry about that..

He will bring back the aura of majesty that we used to have... He is the man that can right this ship.

Well, Im loving seeing this news myself.....and well, Im a sportswriter, getting the info is what I do...and yeah, Scott Van Pelt on ESPN looked shocke as well, as if to say "Jesus christ, Danny pulled off another coup" And for real...9 pages in thirty minutes?? My god!

My girlfriend's feeling frisky and I'm so skincited I can't leave the computer alone. Don't want to miss the moment when it become official!!

She's madder'n hell but I don't care cuz JOE JACKSON GIBB'S IS COMING BACK HOME!!!!

Hey wait a minute I hear something that sounds like an electric toothbrush coming from the bedroom. Only we aint got no 'lectric toothbrushes!!!!

Archived