Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2021 - Week 17 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

I am drunk I don't care who wins tomorrow! :pint:

:eagles_suck::eagles_suck::eagles_suck::eagles_suck::eagles_suck:

Okay, well... if we win then that is like bragging rights. We are not playoff team this year so really just want to lose out and go get that #6 or #7 pick. I hate saying it but let's just regroup and come back strong next year.  :cheers:

HTTWFT!!!

• Haha 2

A little Surprised how many fans want no part of the playoffs. I totally get it. But For me it’s never say die. Until we are out, fight till the end. We were down by 3 in the 4th quarter w/ Gilbert at qb. Defense needs to find some damn backbone tomorrow. 

Let’s go Washington! Show us you have heart despite all the poor play, bad luck, injuries, and Covid.
Live to fight another day. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

A little Surprised how many fans want no part of the playoffs. I totally get it. But For me it’s never say die. Until we are out, fight till the end. We were down by 3 in the 4th quarter w/ Gilbert at qb. Defense needs to find some damn backbone tomorrow. 

Let’s go Washington! Show us you have heart despite all the poor play, bad luck, injuries, and Covid.
Live to fight another day. 

Couldn't agree with this more. As long as there's a chance we can make the playoffs, however improbable, then it's worth fighting for. Remember the aphorism; "it's an unusual day if nothing unusual happens".

We need quite a few results to go our way over the next two weeks, it would be unusual for it to happen, but unusual **** happens all the time, so why not?

• Like 1