Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, jg77 said:

This season was so much fun. We were crushing the seahawks before he got injured. I think we would’ve won the superbowl if the injury didn’t happen

My third saddest day as a Redskin fan, just behind Theisman's injury and the final game of the year in '79 (I think) when Roger Staubach had his last two minute come from behind win to beat us and keep us out of the playoffs-- real heartbreaker.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

No, seriously, this is ****ing brilliant though. This is how you actually change a culture. We are going to have a building full of good people who enjoy working together.

or a bunch of bosses that would rather go to top golf

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, illone said:

Nobody can claim this staff didn't turn over every rock during this pre-draft process.

One of the most thorough protocols in draft history lol. 

I would like to have seen a better effort from Magic convincing Caleb’s dad to pull an Eli. 

• Like 3

I like the group outing idea, we are trying to build for long term success and stuff like this will help the coaches and FO build relationships and a good reputation. We might not be drafting all of these guys this year, but in 4 or 5 years when these guys start to hit free agency, maybe some of the relationships built here will help us with bringing in some of these guys then.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

I would like to have seen a better effort from Magic convincing Caleb’s dad to pull an Eli. 

That is still on the table. April Fools coming late for the Bears 🤣

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, illone said:

That is still on the table. April Fools coming late for the Bears 🤣

Here is Caleb at Top golf 10 days ago. Was Magic  and Kingsbury there too? The pieces are coming together. 

@Est.1974 probably knows. 

• Haha 3